• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Enzo Bonafe GMTO with SkoaB

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I've got some ideas for GMTOs with Enzo Bonafe. Have recently got my hands on a pair and am really impressed and keen to do up more shoes with them. The MOQ to avoid the MTO surcharge is just 3 guys. I hope these ideas may appeal to some of you.

Here they are:

Model 1: Plain toe adelaide oxford with peaked heel counter (shown in top pic), with contrasting uppers (shown in middle pic). No medallion.
Last: 946 last
Uppers: Contrasting uppers. Dark brown museum calf, with dark brown peccary facing (area around eyelets).
I'm very sorry, I do not have pictures of dark brown peccary. But I have a picture showing light brown peccary (bottom pic, shaft of balmoral boot).
Sole: Single leather
Welt: Handwelt
Cost: Base price 4320 SEK plus upcharge for peccary.
I am currently in contact with Gabriel. The upcharge for a shoe made entirely in Peccary is 480 SEK (Ex VAT) but the upcharge for just peccary just for the facing may be less, he is checking with Enzo on this.

Model 2: Single monk with sideswept monkstrap, with contrasting uppers (shown in top pic)
Last: 946 last
Uppers: Contrasting uppers. Bottom half in Vitello Etrusco calf (middle pic), and top half (above the seam running along the quarters) in dark brown deerskin.
I'm very sorry, I don't have pictures (I've asked SkoaB and they don't have any as well) of dark brown deerskin as well, though I have attached a picture of what burgundy deerskin looks like (bottom pic, shaft of the button boot).
Sole: Single leather
Welt: Handwelt
Cost: 4320 SEK

Hope you guys see something you like. Drop me a message if you do!
Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member