• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Acrimony yesterday evening--

Just wanted to give you a heads up that our fall W+H shipment is trickling in. The cashmere and cashmere blend pieces have already come in and we're expecting our henleys, denim, and other early fall pieces in any day now. They probably won't be online for a couple of days, maybe a week or so, though.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered from RG saturday and still no tracking #!! :(

RG must have been swamped with orders or they are typically really busy. I usually give them several days to respond to emails and shipping stuff.

I preordered the sneakers and bought an item a few hours after it went live.

It took a few days after that for 1 shipment to go out (I assumed it was both items). But then just last night, I got another shipping confirm...

sqjones

Reaction score
Jonathan and Olivia in Toronto received first shipment this week. Not on the floor yet, but some solid pieces. Black high top sneakers (and I would suggest sizing down by half size, but they pretty much fit true to size). Received the black 5 pocket japanese raw denim. Haven't tried them on yet, but they look like they are cut fairly slim. Lots of fleece wear, and the west point chinos in olive and khaki. With the west point, there is a good stretch to them, and for a nice tapered fit I would suggest sizing down by one.

sqjones

Reaction score
also to add, the black high top sneakers are in the suede. Full size run, only one of each though. anyone looking for these should stay on top of them, will go fairly quick

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that red tiger hoodie was always the best color, but i don't know if i like the collar.

fogg

Reaction score
i'm kind of surprised they brought the red tiger fleece back...

i haveone of the original red/black ones and had it up for sale in the classifieds last year forever and noone seemed to want it, so I just gave up and left it in my closet. I guess I'll hope that a lot more people like the color but don't like the strange high neck (or raglan cut) and maybe I'll try to sell it again ;)

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i'm kind of surprised they brought the red tiger fleece back...

i haveone of the original red/black ones and had it up for sale in the classifieds last year forever and noone seemed to want it, so I just gave up and left it in my closet. I guess I'll hope that a lot more people like the color but don't like the strange high neck (or raglan cut) and maybe I'll try to sell it again ;)

I had one in classic fit, was really baggy on me...want another one. just got my old lampo zipper green tiger fleece fixed as the elbows had actually worn out.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RG must have been swamped with orders or they are typically really busy. I usually give them several days to respond to emails and shipping stuff.

I preordered the sneakers and bought an item a few hours after it went live.

It took a few days after that for 1 shipment to go out (I assumed it was both items). But then just last night, I got another shipping confirm...

i'm a patient person, just I paid an extra $25 for priority, and received an email today saying they didn't have something in stock that I had ordered, so I substituted it for a different color (the henley crew neck in black, i asked for either wine or grey as a sub). Placing the order saturday, I was expecting it monday/tuesday considering I live in Alberta. Oh well, hopefully this week.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i'm a patient person, just I paid an extra $25 for priority, and received an email today saying they didn't have something in stock that I had ordered, so I substituted it for a different color (the henley crew neck in black, i asked for either wine or grey as a sub). Placing the order saturday, I was expecting it monday/tuesday considering I live in Alberta. Oh well, hopefully this week.

Gravity Pope has the henley in black. GIve them a try.

Better pics of the 1-year wash denim for you peeps: http://havenshop.ca/products/1-year-washed-denim-slim

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Roden Gray really needs to update their stock on their website. This is the second time I was notified they ran out of stock a day or two after I bought something.

kwonster

Reaction score
Should I be worried about my RG order? Bought a bunch of stuff on saturday and haven't received a shipping notice (but they charged my CC). I'm hoping they aren't OOS, although I can't imagine a lot of people are in the market for $180 sweatpants.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'We do have the henley available in grey medium so we will include that in your order. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and delay in response. We have been receiving a huge number of emails and orders over the past week so we are trying our best to catch up on them.'

can't blame them. whenever a sf approved brand releases new stock at a store they get bombarded. take dayton for instance lol.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IuliaBartcovschi