• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do ya'll feel about the polos? They have the dumb logo but are at a good price at ~$35/each.

urfloormatt

Reaction score
Last edited:

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've seen 2 different Golden Fleece manufacturers this season: One is Southwick (as seen on website) and the Lardini ones (in store).

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do the current Milano pants fit in the waist.
I have 3 pairs in different sizes that all fit the same.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Milano pants.

For my Wool Milano's I have a size 30 and fits with a 31" waist.

spitshine123

Reaction score
Milano pants.
For my Wool Milano's I have a size 30 and fits with a 31" waist.

I posted this question in an earlier affordable dress pants thread but I didn't get a reply, maybe this is the better place.

I usually fit a 31 waist in khakis/ dress pants but I had to size up to a 32 waist in the fitzgerald chinos. Would anybody have any recommendations on how the milano chinos fit in the waist vs the fitz? The fitz seems to be extremely tight in the crotch/ waist area, and I get a lot of pocket bulge, even though I sized up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do the current Milano pants fit in the waist.
I have 3 pairs in different sizes that all fit the same.

I have 4 different pairs that are 1 - 3 years old and they are all sized the same.

BB pants usually fit smaller than pants form other makes for me. I usually buy a size 30, but all my Milanos are size 31.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^ sorry, but I don't own any RL Rugby selections. AFAIK, the Polo custom fit has a mercerized cotton material and a tad slimmer? I prefer the material of the BB offering..

Hmm not sure if my Polo Custom Fits are mercerized cotton, but it is helpful to know that the Polo ones are slimmer.

vinva

Reaction score
So, looking on the site, it doesn't appear that they are offering the "2 for $1600" on their 1818 suits while the F&F sale is going on. Haven't they allowed stacking of the F&F discount on top of this normal offer before?

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, looking on the site, it doesn't appear that they are offering the "2 for $1600" on their 1818 suits while the F&F sale is going on. Haven't they allowed stacking of the F&F discount on top of this normal offer before?

Every sale is different. Some allow the 25% off the "2 for $XX" deals and some don't. As the corporate incentive sale, the May 23rd one will likely offer 30% off the 2 for $1600 deal.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are those Supima Cotton Undershirts, sleeveless, athletic fit?

I hear they are oversized?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads