• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Split Horsebutts with some wear and brushing.
1000100549.jpg

double___visions

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it typically takes for Viberg to ship? I put my order in about 5 days ago and haven't received an update ir a tracking numbet. Was curious if that was typical or if there is just some delay due to the holidays. Thanks.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2020 E vs D. After some more wear and some measurements with tailors tape, I no longer doubt whether the DR service boots really are a wider version of the 2020 last. It’s subtle - 6.75” vs. 6.5” around the top between inner rapid stitches at the black line below - but they do feel more roomy. I also checked against two other 2020 pairs and the measurements seem consistent. The fact that the facings are longer also makes them more adjustable. Anyone on the fence due to 2020 being slightly too tight previously should consider these. Classic make up and a seriously good-looking boot.

IMG_6424.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6424.jpeg
    IMG_6424.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 102

nemononame

Reaction score
2020 E vs D. After some more wear and some measurements with tailors tape, I no longer doubt whether the DR service boots really are a wider version of the 2020 last. It’s subtle - 6.75” vs. 6.5” around the top between inner rapid stitches at the black line below - but they do feel more roomy. I also checked against two other 2020 pairs and the measurements seem consistent. The fact that the facings are longer also makes them more adjustable. Anyone on the fence due to 2020 being slightly too tight previously should consider these. Classic make up and a seriously good-looking boot.
Thanks — I’ve got a pair of orginal (D width) 2020s and even after much wear I still wish they were a smidge wider. Sounds like these woudl be perfect. And, imo, I think for many/most people this last is better looking in the long run because when a properly sized 2030 lasted boot molds to even normal D width feet you often get this odd looking bulge on the out side because the last is so straight.

Anyone know if this wider E width for 2020 is just a DR thing, or does Viberg and/or other stockists offer this width too — I don’t ever recall seeing it. (I’d get these pictured but already have a very similar makeup, not to mention the price is $200 more than I paid previously…)

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks — I’ve got a pair of orginal (D width) 2020s and even after much wear I still wish they were a smidge wider. Sounds like these woudl be perfect. And, imo, I think for many/most people this last is better looking in the long run because when a properly sized 2030 lasted boot molds to even normal D width feet you often get this odd looking bulge on the out side because the last is so straight.

Anyone know if this wider E width for 2020 is just a DR thing, or does Viberg and/or other stockists offer this width too — I don’t ever recall seeing it. (I’d get these pictured but already have a very similar makeup, not to mention the price is $200 more than I paid previously…)
This is the first 2020 E, as far as I know.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendagie401