• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thick as Thieves ONLINE

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
hopefully you'll have it in your hands during the week of Jan 22-26

...and I met up with a friend at the Rose Bowl swapmeet this morning who is going to introduce me to his own knitwear maker, who's supposedly awesome, is supposedly inexpensive, and is LA local. *fingers crossed that this guy works out*

Just make sure you announce it when I'm not wearing my TaT suit. I hate ruining new clothing with piss stains =[

studio253

Reaction score
Hey Jason. Congrats on the new venture. How about hooking up some of us big guys 52L US with a 42 waist
smile.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
So will we have to wait for advertising campaign by Joel-Peter Witkin?

That would be rad to dress a one armed, midget pinhead, with nails stuck in his eyes

Studio, PM me and we can see what we can sort out.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The suits look amazing, and your generosity towards other styleforum members really is something. In Australia we'd say "You're a champion maaaaate".

+ Definately interested in the 3 button.

metkirk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
The suits look amazing, and your generosity towards other styleforum members really is something. In Australia we'd say "You're a champion maaaaate".

+ Definately interested in the 3 button.

I second that. $400 for a fully canvassed suit, quality too, you gotta be kidding if he's not generous.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
thanks. as I'm not doing this as a primary source of income, it gives me flexibility to offer a price where you're definitely getting your money's worth, as most suits in my price range ($500-600) that I've come across I would never want to spend that much for. If I were to take this to a mass retail market, upon figuring out the various upcharges of being in a store like, say Macys/Bloomingdales, the retail price for my suit would probably be more in the range of $1200+, depending on how big of a margin the store would want to be able to discount it for 50%+ off at sale time and still make money. and then if I were to heavily advertise, well it's no wonder designer products cost so much at retail.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I would be so on top of this if I could find a practical reason for owning a suit other than automatically having the coveted GS Seal of Approval in WAYWN

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Man, I would be so on top of this if I could find a practical reason for owning a suit other than automatically having the coveted GS Seal of Approval in WAYWN

i dunno, sounds like a good enough reason
laugh.gif

csgrad

Reaction score
Hmm, think I'll be placing an order soon. Can't wait for the fabric swatches. Good job man.

Fabro

Reaction score
Jason: congratulations on this venture. These are really cool. And an amazing price point. I've been keeping my eyes open for a suit with a close fit, good construction, but a reasonable price. I thought it was impossible... but it looks like you've hit it. I'd really like to try one next time I'm in LA, if you end up getting any showroom or retail presence. I'll keep my eyes out for your perfect white shirt as well. If it follows the example of the suits, I'll probably think it's perfect too.

Good luck with this.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I dig.

One of the models has a "Kent Wang meets Reservoir Dog and they go to a revival house showing Diva" aesthetic going.

prozach1576

Reaction score
Love the suits. I will definitely try to work one into my budget over the next month or two. I just bought a new suit this week, but I think I could use another and I loooove the one button.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GDFGDFGDFG