• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mood Indigo

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize this jacket? I just spotted this on a recent post from Drake's instagram. Perhaps a new wool Game's jacket that has yet to be announced? When I was investigating I also spotted that there is a moleskin games coat up now as well.

I think it's a new Games Blazer. I have a "tailored" Drake's blazer in the same tweed. I'm looking for picture.

@Wim @vegancrabcakes @yungchomsky Many thanks for your answer !

Mood Indigo

Reaction score
Find it !
Now I prefer Games blazer than "tailored".

104d14e4acf1cc16dadb68c5968b4b99948c0cc7.jpeg

8272ff4948e80cd2ac96b4fc1279419b29e07f07.png

nachobarro

Reaction score
Could be worth to email Caine clothiers. Maybe a week ago they had a penty left instore. This could only be an error on the wed site… who knows…

Update here, so no luck, they've told that they failed to meet some deadlines with Jamieson's so the restock will come for next year's Fall/Winter.

:(

Trevallon

Reaction score
Speaking of chore coats... took delivery of the heavy twill chore today. Really substantial cloth.
I had tried a Vetra Chore (wanting to give a more affordable chore jacket a chance, it was 200 €) but nothing clicked: strange big collar, small restricting arms, length just a little too short.

Needless to say, I love the Drake's version. Put it on, instantly comfortable and a wonderful dark navy. But not really something for indoors (which I had originally intended) unless it is pretty cool in the office but great for autumn.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Speaking of chore coats... took delivery of the heavy twill chore today. Really substantial cloth.
I had tried a Vetra Chore (wanting to give a more affordable chore jacket a chance, it was 200 €) but nothing clicked: strange big collar, small restricting arms, length just a little too short.

Needless to say, I love the Drake's version. Put it on, instantly comfortable and a wonderful dark navy. But not really something for indoors (which I had originally intended) unless it is pretty cool in the office but great for autumn.
Everytime I buy a chore jacket from a different company I get disappointed after a few days of wear and end up selling them. Usually the collar is weird dimensioned, the jacket is too short, the fabric is too thin, the cut looks off, the buttons are subpar etc.

I have sworn to only buy from Drake's when it comes to chore jackets. Nothing comes close in my opinion.

It is ironic; I tend to seek for an affordable chore jacket but I end up hating it so much I feel like I have just thrown my money into the sea. Never again will I make that mistake. I would rather save my money for something I truly like.

Last edited:

nachobarro

Reaction score
Pretty fun read of their Games tailoring

I hope that they re-release the Mk. II in the near future, the ripstop version they once sold in olive, sand and navy was an incredible piece.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shellycharls9