• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aieyric

Reaction score
First time in a long time buying some RRL goods. My local outlet had these and a few others for 90% off retail. In my hunt for Purple Label at the outlet, I had my eye on these RRL for a while and just a few days ago went through a massive price drop.

Multiple FW '22 Ranch Indigo Shawl Belted Cardigans
Brown Bear Jacquard Over-Shirts
Cable Knit Shawl Cardigan in Charcoal
Tan High Slim Japanese Denim Jeans

View attachment 2120277
View attachment 2120281
How does the Jacquard Over-Shirt fit ?

Also joining the choir, if you are interested In reselling...

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Forgot I had this raincoat until gnatty posted his recently.
Selvedge chinos, fleece vest, raincoat. Vibergs.
raincoat1.jpg

raincoat2.jpg

TheRolls321

Reaction score
How does the Jacquard Over-Shirt fit ?

Also joining the choir, if you are interested In reselling...
Jacquard Over-Shirt fit is TTS. Comparatively, I had to size up to an XL for the indigo ranch cardigan and even then the cardigan is slimmer fitting than the Over-Shirt.

Shoot me a dm, I have inadvertently formed a list overnight as I've received a few messages already. Giving my local market first go then will be reaching out to those on the forum.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Evil Ralph. Ordered a shearling leather jacket Jan 23. Got shipping confirmation email Friday Jan 26. Felt I was safe from the dreaded order cancellation. Tracking showed label created, UPS waiting on Saturday. Sunday morning got "return confirmation" email.

I asked customer service "what the hell?" but haven't heard back.

I assume the order got sent to some store which never actually had it or they pulled it and some one sold it when they shouldn't have. Bstrds.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evil Ralph. Ordered a shearling leather jacket Jan 23. Got shipping confirmation email Friday Jan 26. Felt I was safe from the dreaded order cancellation. Tracking showed label created, UPS waiting on Saturday. Sunday morning got "return confirmation" email.

I asked customer service "what the hell?" but haven't heard back.

I assume the order got sent to some store which never actually had it or they pulled it and some one sold it when they shouldn't have. Bstrds.
I keep harassing the customer service when those things happen, they are kinda stupid

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been on the hunt for a pair of black jeans. These just in and they’re certainly black enough.
View attachment 2121685

I only ever see these in the slim fit, which just don't look right on me, since they seem to be cut on a different pattern than the other slim fits which are at least OK on me. I do like the vintage five pocket fit though, despite them being a little too generous in the rear/thighs than I need. Maybe with the unwashed/untreated denim here, I could actually have a seamstress or tailor make them into a semi-straight leg by taking in seat and legs to accomplish something RRL doesn't seem able to - make a pair of black selvedge jeans that actually fit me OK

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pheng Chia