• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered this jacket but will be a week or two before I receive it. Has anyone else ordered it? Curious what it looks like in-person and how the quality is.

View attachment 2077173

I tried it on a few weeks back and loved it. However, last thing I needed was another jacket, so didn’t take it home. You’ll definitely like it if you liked the stock photos as it is just a really nice looking jacket

noretailplease

Reaction score
IMG_1356.jpeg
IMG_1357.jpeg
Which rios model are those? I just bought a pair of R9017s and I wouldn’t mind if they darkened to that color.
Here you go.

Skanstull

Reaction score
I’m looking for a hand-tooled belt like the one pictured.

Does anyone have a view on the quality?

It says Imported which I don’t mind but would be interesting to know where it is made. As I’m in the EU smaller US craftsmen are more difficult (and expensive) to buy from.
IMG_0055.jpeg

noretailplease

Reaction score

It says Imported which I don’t mind but would be interesting to know where it is made. As I’m in the EU smaller US craftsmen are more difficult (and expensive) to buy from. View attachment 2077343
I have it. It is a nice belt, though odd fasting. I think it was made in India.

noretailplease

Reaction score

It says Imported which I don’t mind but would be interesting to know where it is made. As I’m in the EU smaller US craftsmen are more difficult (and expensive) to buy from. View attachment 2077343
I have it. It is a nice belt, though odd fastening. I think it was made in India.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have it. It’s only an inch wide (or less lol) and as long as you don’t need it to be real secure because it’s held to size by the pressure of the buckle against the leather.

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
I got last year's bedford cord indigo officer pants and they were TTRRLS. That is, True to RRL Sizing.
So basically size like you would size any RRL and size down 😉
Thanks @zippyh Appreciate your response, and all your contributions to this thread. The PNW deserves a RRL store based on your spend history alone

Skanstull

Reaction score
I have it. It’s only an inch wide (or less lol) and as long as you don’t need it to be real secure because it’s held to size by the pressure of the buckle against the leather.
Thanks!

Is it secure enough so you don't need to repeatedly cinch it throughout the day?

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Is it secure enough so you don't need to repeatedly cinch it throughout the day?
Well yeah if you use it decoratively and not to hold your pants up lol. It’s not going to ever be tight, but it’ll be snug enough not to look like it’s sagging.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pheng Chia