• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

youwhat

Reaction score
that brown leather here. nah. guys prolly lurking.

367455101_1029015004921765_4893904482079984846_n.jpeg

Akephalos

Reaction score
Within what time period?

So far this year:

Wesley Destroyed Jeans
Classic Trimophe Loafers
Biker in Soft Lambskin
'Loose' chemise (will probably return)

Have my eye on:
Mohair argyle crewneck from FW22
Lou Jeans in Black
Chausseur Jacket
How do the loose shirts fit? Are they actually loose-fit or what’s up?

tobehknese

Reaction score
Anyone bought anything?

bought the kurt and wesley jeans. i have pretty muscular thighs so it's really my first time buying jeans that are comfortable and wearable from hedi lol i remember in those dior homme heydays i would try to lose weight to fit into those skinny jeans. lmao.

been eyeing the western boots. anyone bought them and can comment? concern i won't get much of wear out of them.

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score
Anyone bought anything?
So far ‘23
- Bulky Maxx buckle boot from Dysfunctional Bauhaus
- YOOX pick up of TKP half check/solid flannel pants
- Wiltern/Palace croc stamped gold buckle belt (BC-01)

Plan on getting:
- Cruiser boot
- Medium Celine western belt

Would like:
- Top coat from Palace collection
- Dysfunctional Bauhaus floral cardigan
- Palace tiger head embellished alpaca cardigan
- Raw hem Lou? (Still have SLP Palladium D10)

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the brown Blur-esque sports jersey from this latest season. I like the fit and 90s vibe and it's a different palette than I usually don.

Interesting on the brown leather jacket. Ironically, I texted my SA about it and he said there was only one in the States (on Rodeo) in size 44, which sold immediately. Not too surprised since it's a bit unique. I do like the new black bomber with the detachable shearling collar too. One other item is the light blue striped blazer in cotton and silk.

Bulkman

Reaction score
I was in the Paris main store. Sadly the brown leather jacket is off in both design and colour. It´s not just cool. No other things made me crave. It´s a middle collection, between the lost ones and whats probably going to be classic Hedi next.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting point, not to be mean, but it did not look good in the photo above, less "wax effect" and more "plastic effect" and a bit too long for my liking. This is a little pet peeve, but the lack of an interior pocket is a bit of a hassle since I like to slide my phone in it.

youwhat

Reaction score
i thought it looked ok material (and quite waxy / unusual leather) in the shop when i went in the other day.
tried it (they only had a couple sizes too big on the shop floor (than what i normally take)) just to be sure but not keen on it really (dont really like fit (length) or like brown over black).

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
Anyone bought anything?
A little frustrating buying from Celine since my local boutique does not carry menswear but
Past 6 months:
- ss19 studded leather jacket
- Straight leg leather pants
- Studded leather pants (too tight currently for sale)
- 3 viscose shirts
- 2 cotton shirts
- 3 pairs of gabardine trousers
- m-003 jeans
- oversized shearling denim jacket (on the fence about keeping)
- Biker Camargue

Interested in:
Several blazer/suits
Dylan jeans
Reptile
Isaac boot
Candle snuffer & wick trimmer (idk why)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily