• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2024 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

sirsigsalot

Reaction score
Gonna add my recent deliveries here as well.

First up are these Snuff Suede "Marvamanets" Straight Tip boots from B+M. Saw these got added to Last Call and love me some Grant last and 9 eyelets (even better that they are brass) with the Double Waterloc soles!
View attachment 2145471
View attachment 2145475
View attachment 2145477
View attachment 2145479
View attachment 2145481
View attachment 2145483

Will hit these with some Renovateur and Invulner sprays from Saphir and add 54" GG laces to prep them for their maiden voyage.

Nice deal on these from the last call list! love me some snuff suede

sirsigsalot

Reaction score
Would love to see more pics! These look phenomenal! Congrats on a killer boot!

ask and you shall receive...

IMG_1886.jpg
IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg
IMG_1888.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question for you Alden experts, were there ever any suede longwings or shortwings made with a single waterloc sole?

BAK

Reaction score
Question for you Alden experts, were there ever any suede longwings or shortwings made with a single waterloc sole?
In addition to the one just mentioned, there's also 97789 at Leffot currently. And not suede but D2509 just landed at Dashing. Also, most wingtips on Modified last that are made with leather sole are typically single - Moulded has a bunch. And you could do some searching on Alden Model Project - just filter for suede + the wing patterns.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turned 40 last week. My mom, dad, and Mrs. V’s birthdays are all this week, so we’re having our shared party tonight. My lovely parents treated me to these 2161s :)

View attachment 2146381
Congrats! I am reaching this milestone next year. I hope to nudge them in this sort of direction too.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turned 40 last week. My mom, dad, and Mrs. V’s birthdays are all this week, so we’re having our shared party tonight. My lovely parents treated me to these 2161s :)

View attachment 2146381
Tips on how to hint to family and friends that boots are the only appropriate gift for one's birthday???

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okemleim