• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
++

My plan was to pick up around 8-10 MTM WvG shirts/year. That list is filling up fast and I might have to push that to 12.

I'm half-serious when I say that Mauro should consider a "MTM shirt of the month club" subscription... :D

Last edited:

sleu

Reaction score
My royal gingham and sno cone came in...I feel like I'm wearing clouds and they fit so well!

eidolarr

Reaction score
I got the funfetti plaid & sno cone in the mail today. Ordered a melon gingham on the strength of those two shirts. Absolutely excellent

kilgore

Reaction score
finally got my order in and hoooly smokes these spring shirts are sweet! the colors really pop out. can't wait to rock them outside :slayer:

any updates of when the dandy pants are dropping?

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im not coming back to this thread until i get my stuffs.. its so discouraging

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, funfetti looks great. Wasn't really feeling it from the website, but that picture shows it well.

Snow cone arrived today :inlove: If you didn't buy this shirt, there's something seriously wrong with you... unless you don't have a tote -- in which case, there's something seriously wrong with you.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my new salt & pepper knickers today. All I have to say is if Mauro re-releases the indigo version in this version, I will buy them again. I loved the first ones, but I love these even more.

PS thanks for shipping in the tyvek envelope! The mailman can actually put that in my mailbox vs me having to wait until saturday to pick up my package at the PO. :)

Last edited:

bakatora

Reaction score
does usps still suck at updating? mine was mailed out on the 4th/5th and still only has electronic shipping info received.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^Bakatora,
I sent yours out myself. I would imagine you get them today. Your box was pretty big.

SIg,

I am assuming by your frustration that you received the wrong package. Please send it back and I will send you a wonderful gift to make up for my mistake. The bags must have gotten mixed up while I was putting labels in them or someone slipped me a stupid pill.

I have one small sno-cone BD left. I have a few AD and the short sleeve version drops this week ( BD). I have to separate the shirts this Saturday with Justin so we keep an accurate inventory. We have more knickers even though the web might be sold out . We had to do that to insure the retailers got their orders!!
Sleeping on any of the ginghams or funfetti is a mistake. As more shirts arrive you will hear good things specially as the weather gets warmer.
Thank you for all the good words. The bottoms -
chinos, dandy, knickers, and shorts drop sometime between the end of march and mid- april. Worth the wait I promise.

Anyone in town during Easter -

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro can you make sure order 100000967 ships soon? (grey knickers.) I will only be in the US until Wednesday. I didn't think it would be an issue, but I haven't gotten a shipping email and I'm down to 4 business days until I leave. Thanks!

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^Bakatora,

Sig,
I am assuming by your frustration that you received the wrong package. Please send it back and I will send you a wonderful gift to make up for my mistake. The bags must have gotten mixed up while I was putting labels in them or someone slipped me a stupid pill.

No no no :facepalm: goddammit why do I always end up making it sound like everything is Mauro's fault?? No it's USPS's fault in sending the shipment to a wrong place and I have not received it. It's not your fault :embar: Did you get my package though?

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ got the package.

Caveat- I didn't ship yours for some reason but you will have it WAY before Wednesday.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
Are the liberty tattersall shirts droppin anytime soon? I want to save on shipping :x
Please save me a small in BD for the melon gingham Mauro!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads