• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i just cant imagine whats gonna be upcoming for all of us for f/w and s/s to replenish all the stuff that mauro just sold this weekend :slayer:

I'm definitely looking forward to this as well.

RKD (or maybe Mauro if you want to chime in) have you heard anything about what the aesthetic of the hunting jacket is going to be like? Pockets, zips or buttons, etc etc.

A google for 'hunting jacket' brings up something like below.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B-I could actually see that happening with Mauro. He starts transforming WvG into a COD-like brand with every piece meshing well with an AK47. + it would be an excuse for him to play more COD as he'd be doing 'research'. HAHAHA

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ neither one of you is close. You will see in a week or two.

What I have is the red white and blue tattersalle tweaked to perfection and few other shirts along with some thermal henley's. It's almost fall.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See I thought the hunting jacket was going to be made of the knicker material though......

Looking forward to a couple thermal henleys fasho. American Apparel ones are going to be gym only.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from what i heard its a yes to knicker material in both colors but limited size run

theres going to be a back slot/pocket to hold your game/fowl :)

and its not a blazer but a jacket with buttons all the horn buttons all the way up

its been awhile and i forgot so i might be slightly wrong but thats what i remember

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
same fabric as the knickers. The buttons are horn and expensive as ****. $1.00 per button and that's at what I get it for!!!! you will see it and love it just like the knickers.
I have 36 units in each color from xs-xl so roughly 7 per size but xs and xl get less, minus 10 of each color for a couple wholesale accounts so 52 units total:)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

this design/color still?

Last edited:

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That jacket looks interesting.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
That jacket looks nice...

@Mauro Check you pm please...tell me if everythin is fine.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That jacket has over 30 hours of hand work. It's the real deal with a real price tag, lol. I am working on a more machined blazer so I can keep the price down and incorporate it into the collection. The pic above is NOT the hunting jacket.

Malcolm- you are all set.

All you small BD dinner people listen up I have a bunch of onsies left, yous should scoop them up. A few short sleeve shirts left.

Blog Marley

Reaction score

medium BD come onnnnnnnn

lol

+1. I miss the search by size function would definitely reduce the constant heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads