• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

myk7000

Reaction score
Went to the Taylor Stitch store in SF and got myself a shirt and pair of jeans. Really great stuff, really great people.

I will say that I'd love to check out their M2M program as I fit right between their 36 and 38 size in shirts, so the off the rack stuff is a bit off for me. Either way, I'd say check it out, the quality is excellent.

jotai

Reaction score
I love the way the Ranger Green Yosemite shirt looks, and am close to pulling the trigger, but I can't think of a pants color that would work with it. The faded jeans that the model has on looks good, but my jeans are pretty new. Would a light khaki work?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, now showing restock and not shipping til December?
How do we know we got in before the restock?

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love the way the Ranger Green Yosemite shirt looks, and am close to pulling the trigger, but I can't think of a pants color that would work with it.  The faded jeans that the model has on looks good, but my jeans are pretty new.  Would a light khaki work?

Brown/tan pants/indigo jeans will all work.

Broark

Reaction score
Got a question on the fit for the upcoming indigo releases next week. Will the t-shirts and sweatshirts fit similar to the button downs? Just curious ahead of time incase they sell out fast so I can order early.

Broark

Reaction score
I would send 'em an email and let them know your order number. That's what I did at least.

Christoph

Reaction score
Got a question on the fit for the upcoming indigo releases next week. Will the t-shirts and sweatshirts fit similar to the button downs? Just curious ahead of time incase they sell out fast so I can order early.
Yeah should you stick with the same size as your button downs?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I just got shipping notification on my green yosemite shirt.
I think I ordered before the notice was put up.

stormboy202

Reaction score

FWIW, I just got shipping notification on my green yosemite shirt.
I think I ordered before the notice was put up.

Same here. Emailed them at around 2, and my USPS shipping notification came at about 2:15. Rad

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in the past i ordered something on wed and it was here by sat..thats great from across country. So if it shipped today I will prob see it mondayish, still very amazing.

I cant wait

Broark

Reaction score
Received my Yosemite shirt today in the mail after getting the shipping email yesterday. That's impressive. And man this shirt is comfortable, I can't wait until it actually gets a bit cooler next week here in Texas so I can wear it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads