• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to seeing more folks post pics of the baby camel sports coat. I’m still thinking about what I’d wear it with and if it’d work with my complexion.

infinidox

Reaction score
New Drago sportcoat up. Might mean the F5 frenzy of the day is beginning.

I’ve been very pleasantly surprised to see how well the site has held up to all the thirsty F5 mashing. I’ve never gotten any kind of error. Yet another kudos to Spier (in addition to great product and shipping/CS).

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Drago sportcoat up. Might mean the F5 frenzy of the day is beginning.

https://www.spierandmackay.com/drago-medium-blue.html
See your SC and raise you one.
66-826-1-1500x1500-1.jpg

ULCajun

Reaction score
Fit pic. Brown herringbone is exactly what I was looking for.
First a 40S contemp then a 42S contemp. I purchased this with the idea of wearing a sweater underneath. With the 40 I don’t believe there is room for one. Difficult to see differences in the pic. Still not sure if I should have bought my brown slub in the 42S. The 40S had to have the waist taken out but then fit fine

F3E44A10-BD14-4E17-817A-2670C95FC5F4.jpeg

97CA4DD2-78A0-475F-B686-1A21A368051B.jpeg

A16B7C3E-0815-4064-8726-D8590470A7A5.jpeg

drfwtx

Reaction score
Fit pic. Brown herringbone is exactly what I was looking for.
First a 40S contemp then a 42S contemp. I purchased this with the idea of wearing a sweater underneath. With the 40 I don’t believe there is room for one. Difficult to see differences in the pic. Still not sure if I should have bought my brown slub in the 42S. The 40S had to have the waist taken out but then fit fine

View attachment 1054812

View attachment 1054813

View attachment 1054814
I don't usually have to get my 40r slim taken out, but I think I might with the brown herringbone. I tried it on last night. Or maybe I'm just getting fat, but my 40r slim in my tweeds from last year and the Angelico hopsack seem to fit okay still.

To be clear, it's just the slightest taking out, it still fits and if I wasn't a SF junkie, I'd probably just save the money.

cp3

Reaction score
How's the sizing of the contemporary flannels vs the suit pants?

Notice any difference due to thickness of fabric? Kind of in between sizes

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member