• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the olive cotton 7 oz bedford that just came to Indigo and Cotton. It's slightly more roomy than the FW16 olive double cloth bedford. But not roomy enough to justify sizing down.

Interesting. It's my first SS Bedford. I have FW15 wool Bedford and a FW16 Cord Bedford and they both feel a little roomier than this one but as you've said, not by much.

avantbored

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to buy a Baker jacket in high count twill. Can anyone comment on the fit of this? I have a Bedford (I wear XS) from last SS -- any comparisons? Thanks.

Ryan

evolsirhc

Reaction score
Sorry for the ****** photography.

Battenwear Scout Anorak
EG FW15 Workshirt
EG FW16 Double Cloth Fatigues
NB 998

19c BD (Unknown Season)
LVC 1954
Astorflex Greenflex

REDMOND

Reaction score
Hi sorry if this is not the right place ..but is anyone selling an olive Northwood in large or xl ?
UK or Europe would be perfect thanks

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to buy a Baker jacket in high count twill. Can anyone comment on the fit of this? I have a Bedford (I wear XS) from last SS -- any comparisons? Thanks.

Ryan

Having tried on the Small from this season. I would say go for your normal size.

How is everyone finding the fit of the Aviators this season?

I'm a small in all outerwear, however having never tried one on before the small feels a little short.

Perhaps I'm just not used to the style.

avantbored

Reaction score

Having tried on the Small from this season. I would say go for your normal size. 

I'm a small in all outerwear, however having never tried one on before the small feels a little short.

Thanks very much. Baker is en route from Nepenthes.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tennessee

Reaction score
No EG today but similar look with The Hill-Side jacket. I can't decide if the jacket is too cropped for my 6'1"-6'2" frame. Feedback appreciated.

The Hill-Side
J. Crew
Billy Reid
Wolverine 1000 Mile

wansui

Reaction score
Not sure if this goes here but someone should kop this cord shooting vest from AW09 (I believe) so I can live vicariously through them

Dino19

Reaction score

I'm also a small in shirt & most outerwear, how do you find the fitting on the chest & shoulder of the Aviator?

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
Chest and shoulders are okay.
My issue is the length which feels a little short. Also, it is the sleeves which come up slightly short as well.

Okp3

Reaction score

No EG today but similar look with The Hill-Side jacket. I can't decide if the jacket is too cropped for my 6'1"-6'2" frame. Feedback appreciated.

The Hill-Side
J. Crew
Billy Reid
Wolverine 1000 Mile

Too small. I'd size up one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totoro-san

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the EG button shawl I got recently, gets you to be creative as well. Thank you forum for introducing me to it! Thinking of getting a Bedford jacket now, could someone advise on sizing, and how they compare to other brands? For reference, I wear a small/EU46/UK36/JapanSize2 in most things like Barbour, Barena, Zara, Eleventy, Belstaff, Kooples, Burberry, Ted Baker and japanese brands. I've had to go for XS in a few brands now and then though (Stutterheim raincoat for example). Should I be going for an S or XS in this season's EG Bedford?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sona Umar