• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saint_Costa10

Reaction score
New to Saint Laurent sneakers but was wondering if i could fit into a size 41 in the Canvas embroidered sneakers? I wear 41 in the wyatt chelsea boots and those fit perfect.

Supernova9

Reaction score
Hi all, new here and just want to share my new SLP Teddy, let me know what you think of fit?

I generally wear more street style clothes rather than skinny punk so maybe most here will think it’s too big? I’m 5’8” and 70kg with broadish shoulders. Teddy is a 46, I’ve couple other SLP tops all 46 so thinking this should be ok fit?
B694CC7D-09F3-4CE9-B60A-C9D23D9762E2.jpeg
36AE5464-1682-48F2-8DD2-F2D981378B1F.jpeg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't really look like you weigh 70kg, but anyway, as you probably already suspect it's too big. You're a 44 and could pull off a 42 since Teddy's are oversized although I imagine that might worry you if you're wearing hoodies underneath etc. Otherwise, you're the right age and style type for the Teddy so go for it!

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Hey,

I recently purchased a pair of SLP Denim 100% cotton (D01 M/SL-LW) with the 6.7" leg opening and at the top of the leg they fit really well and tight but below the knee they aren't really skinny anymore.

I'm not sure if i should get them tailored or maybe exchange them or they actually fit well I'm just not seeing it myself.

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG

Trixz

Reaction score
Hey,

I recently purchased a pair of SLP Denim 100% cotton (D01 M/SL-LW) with the 6.7" leg opening and at the top of the leg they fit really well and tight but below the knee they aren't really skinny anymore.

I'm not sure if i should get them tailored or maybe exchange them or they actually fit well I'm just not seeing it myself.

View attachment 1100172
View attachment 1100170 View attachment 1100171

D01 M/SL-LW is the slim leg model.
D02 M/SK-LW is the skinny model, which just means it tapers more to less than 6.5 hem dependent on size. Personally I think the jeans look good with the kicks you have on but it depends on the types of shoes you want to wear them with. However, it sounds like you want more of a skinnier fit, in which case I would not tailor them as it can mess up the aesthetic/cut from my experience with my beginnings of SL denim and converting to D02’s. If you tailor and are unhappy they will also greatly reduce there value. If possible and you want a skinnier fit I’d return them and pick up some D02’s, especially if you’ll have that itch of doubt.

Last edited:

piblondin

Reaction score
I am true size 9d in Allen Edmonds’s. I have always sized down 1 so I usually go with UK41 with anything Italian. That includes my Wyatt in leather, Wyatt in Suede, Common Projects and Balenciaga sneakers. Wyatt’s were a little uncomfortable walking all day in Paris but after a couple days of wear they have broken in really nice and feel comfortable. I bought TTS UK 42 at first but they looked super long and out of proportion for some reason. Hope that helps!
This seems so strange to me. I’m a 9D in Allen Edmonds, which they say is equivalent to EU43. (Ie on AE’s own conversion chart.) I’m a 43 in all SLP.

Ave7is

Reaction score
Got these Wyatt Chelsea babies
s-l1600-1.jpg
saint-laurent-Grey-Wyatt-Chelsea-Boot-In-Suede.jpeg
today for 469 at SLP store here in LA. Had my eye on the for a long time and happy to get it for such good price. This color/model is being phased out, but I love them.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elirobertson50