• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: EG shoes 50% off

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saint
Any idea if they have any 12-12.5s?

yes, the boots, the prebble grain dovers, probably some others

Originally Posted by forex
Do they have the Dover in 10/10.5?Anybody knows?

only the pebble grain. not as dressy as the calf, but a better shoe for cords/khaki's than the calf.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Did you notice if tubular crocodile belts were on sale?

those are special order, you have to pay upfront and you may never get it.

actually had some crocodile dress pants
eek.gif
he felt that I could pull it off, not sure what that means.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Because, quite frankly, some customers are a$$holes that think that if they are spending 1K on shoes, the world needs to stop for them. By nice, I mean that you can call Jay, have him look up what he might have in stock, sell it and ship it to you. If you go in the store, he'll sit there and shoot the **** with you on all things clothes, let you fondle the stuff even if you are buying jack. Should that be praised? I don't know, but I have noticed this new attitude of buyers whereby if they are even thinking of buying something, the seller needs to bend over. It is becoming more prevelant in the B&S forum, that and the "OMG, that is way too high priced, you can buy that for 50% less anywhere!!!!!!"

Is Jay the guy with dark hair that is always sitting in the club chair? Everytime I walk past the store some guy is just sitting there like he is in front of a fireplace drinking brandy!

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
t
actually had some crocodile dress pants
eek.gif
he felt that I could pull it off, not sure what that means.

I saw those. Quite a mistake on the buy.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Duuuuuude....

I scored all for 50% off:

Newmarket in mink suede
Cardiff in edwardian on dainite sole
Chelsea in chestnut
Sloane in burnt pine
Dover in dark brown pebble grain

I'm pretty sure I hate you.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, the boots, the prebble grain dovers, probably some others

only the pebble grain. not as dressy as the calf, but a better shoe for cords/khaki's than the calf.

Thanks, Ed.

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Is Jay the guy with dark hair that is always sitting in the club chair? Everytime I walk past the store some guy is just sitting there like he is in front of a fireplace drinking brandy!

As an aside, it just came to me that Eliot Rabin (of Peter Elliot) would kick Jay Kos's ass in a fight.

Eliot-
peterelliot15.jpg

Kos (middle) -
photo_05.jpg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
those pebble grain Dovers are not for everyone, but i love my pair! i posted them in the shoe pr0n thread some time ago. i did get them from Jay Kos - i was considering calling him again for another pair with the 50% off, but i am desperately trying to learn the lesson that i don't HAVE to get in on EVERY PSA
laugh.gif

seok

Reaction score
only UK10/US10.5 left are: black captoe, light brown captoe, brown loafers

brandom

Reaction score
They only had the Sloan (loafer) in 11.5 or 12....I believe they had 2 pair but do not know which last or of which of the 2 sizes...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellejohn2k19