• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone raise the Foo's issues to them? I mentioned it and the conversation wasn't that interesting (a combination of: no idea what he is talking about; maybe we did something the customer asked for if we made a mistake, which is always possible, we would be glad to fix it; and why doesn't he come in and check to see how we make our shoulders if he is so sure and interested).

Butler

Reaction score

Anyone raise the Foo's issues to them? I mentioned it and the conversation wasn't that interesting (a combination of: no idea what he is talking about; maybe we did something the customer asked for if we made a mistake, which is always possible, we would be glad to fix it; and why doesn't he come in and check to see how we make our shoulders if he is so sure and interested).

Interesting - I was wondering why, after hundreds of posts - nobody actually confronted NSM with this issue (or non issue)! :bigstar:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When you have NSM make your pents, what do you ask for? I have only had them make up pents with belt loops, two rear pockets and a zipper, typical stuff. Do you get button fly, one rear pocket , tab sides or anything else not typically found in RTW?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I only have one suit, which is button fly (which I do not prefer). I've never got pents from them before other than that. I would have used ambrosi but it appears he's not coming back.

The NSM suit pants fit very well so I figure they will do a good job on some khakis and whipcords.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am in dire need of new khakis. What cloth did you go for?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I don't see them until tomorrow, just a basic drill is the goal.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some off white cotton/cashmere pants that will arrive any day along with a navy suit. Dino was sending them to me from NYC and avoiding shipping from Italy. I was very impressed by the pants for my suit. I wore Ambrosi pants when I went to try them on and the fit was very similar. Looking forward to the new ones.

Last edited:

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am on my third suit, meaning third pair of pents - this latest will be with belt loops rather than side tabs.
I always get button-fly. Hip pockets are quarter seam and they typically make two rear pockets (buttoned). They also do the Napoli double watch pockets, which I don't ask for but kind of like as a regional quirk (Savile Row standard is one, on right side)..

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am on my third suit, meaning third pair of pents - this latest will be with belt loops rather than side tabs.
I always get button-fly. Hip pockets are quarter seam and they typically make two rear pockets (buttoned). They also do the Napoli double watch pockets, which I don't ask for but kind of like as a regional quirk (Savile Row standard is one, on right side)..

What, no button cuffs? :)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member