• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. What's the scoop with the sizing of the Attolini socks? Some are listed as S, M, L and others are sized numerically, e.g. 10.5 - is that UK sizing?

Yes it's UK Sizing - Some of them have SML and some have the UK measurements, we're just listing them as they come from Attolini (these Sartorial companies are a little bit... Italian with how they do things)

Let me know if you need anymore help - We can also measure some socks if you need, sorry for the late reply, I've been working on NFTs.

Tried do buy some items. Got the message that the discount code was not valid. I have bought from you with a discount code before, but that was several years ago.

you have to be logged in. If you're logged into the same account you made purchases a few years ago, it may not work. Message our livechat and we'll try sort you out

--------------------------

Want to try something new? We have listed a collection of our Zilli Glasses and Sunglasses on OpenSea - You can now purchase an NFT, which comes with a pair of unopened, untouched Zilli Eyepieces:

ONLY THE SUNGLASSES/GLASSES COME WITH THE PHYSICAL PRODUCTS, THE OTHER PRODUCTS DO NOT.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Huge props to the folks at IsuiT - just received my Attolini jacket ordered from them and I'm thrilled. Great service from Claudia, including excellent measurements that were spot on and even emailing me a short video of the jacket. Lightning fast shipping from Italy.

Perfect!

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry I was away for a month in London - I'm the only one who checks StyleForum

Huge props to the folks at IsuiT - just received my Attolini jacket ordered from them and I'm thrilled. Great service from Claudia, including excellent measurements that were spot on and even emailing me a short video of the jacket. Lightning fast shipping from Italy.

Perfect!

Thanks BlueSteel - I passed this on to Claudia for you - If you could leave us a TrustPilot it would help enormously. Thanks for your order!

@IsuiT i wonder if you will ever bring Mandelli or/and Alfredo Rifugio?!

At the moment we haven't got any plans to add eiither of these brands to our stock - but we'll keep you informed when new brands are coming

Speaking of new brands:

We've just received a huge amount of Zilli stock - and we're adding Hugo Boss as a brand soon!

Hamish

Johnny80

Reaction score
Sorry I was away for a month in London - I'm the only one who checks StyleForum

Thanks BlueSteel - I passed this on to Claudia for you - If you could leave us a TrustPilot it would help enormously. Thanks for your order!

At the moment we haven't got any plans to add eiither of these brands to our stock - but we'll keep you informed when new brands are coming

Speaking of new brands:

We've just received a huge amount of Zilli stock - and we're adding Hugo Boss as a brand soon!

Hamish
We can pass Hugo Boss :)) and i thought you are all about Italian luxury not about german clothing ..but we would love to see some new Zilli and, from what ive heard you will add some Kiton Spring/Summer 22 to your website ?!
If you are no longer focus only on italians..and you have some Zilli and Hugo...maybe you will have some Oxford clothing since they have also some RTW ...and in the future some Canali, Boglioli and Corneliani again ?
Thank you
PS: i guess Stefano Ricci is out of the question !?

Last edited:

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We can pass Hugo Boss :)) and i thought you are all about Italian luxury not about german clothing ..but we would love to see some new Zilli and, from what ive heard you will add some Kiton Spring/Summer 22 to your website ?!
If you are no longer focus only on italians..and you have some Zilli and Hugo...maybe you will have some Oxford clothing since they have also some RTW ...and in the future some Canali, Boglioli and Corneliani again ?
Thank you
PS: i guess Stefano Ricci is out of the question !?

Zilli is coming. Beautiful collection, about 100 suits, 100 blazers, 50 coats, enough shoes to equip an army, jeans, and accessories.

Everything we currently have from Kiton is live on our website. Definitely worth a browse - also Cesare Attolini.

We focus on classic menswear - we mainly focus on Italian Tailors, but we have many who are not. We just added a lot more Tom Ford for example. My boss is an aficionado of classic menswear - Not only Italian Sartoriale (Although I personally prefer Sartoriale Clothing.)

I think British tailors may have some space on our site eventually. Canali should be coming, Boglioli and Corneliani I will keep my ears open for you.

There will probably be more Stefano Ricci coming at some point.

Hope this answers all your questions - I'm just an SEO, I'm not an expert in these matters (although I am learning) and my opinions are just my opinions!

Hamish

Johnny80

Reaction score
Zilli is coming. Beautiful collection, about 100 suits, 100 blazers, 50 coats, enough shoes to equip an army, jeans, and accessories.
Any idea when the new Zilli collections with suits,blazers,coats, shoes and jeans are coming to your website?

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea when the new Zilli collections with suits,blazers,coats, shoes and jeans are coming to your website?

We're in the middle of redesigning a new website - when we upload products now the whole site almost breaks, so it may be a month or so.

rexine

Reaction score
Do you guys want to consider introducing some northern italian shirt brands like Marol or Fray? I really like those beautifully machine made shirts, but it is so damn hard to find them anywhere on the internet!!!

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys want to consider introducing some northern italian shirt brands like Marol or Fray? I really like those beautifully machine made shirts, but it is so damn hard to find them anywhere on the internet!!!

Both great brands. Marol used to show up on Yoox about 5 years ago and then I think Bo Yang put a halt to that.

I'd rather see Finamore 1925 picked up, which is my second favorite RTW shirt maker after Attolini.

Isuit/Porcamo SRL carries a number of southern makers since they are based right outside of Naples in Aversa, and obviously have unique relationships with both Kiton and Attolini in terms of being authorized to sell both makers' overstock.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes it's UK Sizing - Some of them have SML and some have the UK measurements, we're just listing them as they come from Attolini (these Sartorial companies are a little bit... Italian with how they do things)

Let me know if you need anymore help - We can also measure some socks if you need, sorry for the late reply, I've been working on NFTs.

Circling back with regard to the Attolini sock sizing. Yes, I'd appreciate if you could send some measurements for the heel to toe length for the sizes listed as 10.5, and the ones listed S and M - and/or provide a conversion to EU sizing.

Also, does Attolini actually make these socks, or contract with Bresciani like many other high-end Italian houses?

rexine

Reaction score
Both great brands. Marol used to show up on Yoox about 5 years ago and then I think Bo Yang put a halt to that.

I'd rather see Finamore 1925 picked up, which is my second favorite RTW shirt maker after Attolini.

Isuit/Porcamo SRL carries a number of southern makers since they are based right outside of Naples in Aversa, and obviously have unique relationships with both Kiton and Attolini in terms of being authorized to sell both makers' overstock.
Many of the big and lesser Naples shirt brands have opened thier online shops. I wonder why both of these two brands don 't even bother about doing e-commerce, it also seems to me that they don't even care about marketing, and especially Fray. This is very disappointing, and not good for the longevity of their brands.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many of the big and lesser Naples shirt brands have opened thier online shops. I wonder why both of these two brands don 't even bother about doing e-commerce, it also seems to me that they don't even care about marketing, and especially Fray. This is very disappointing, and not good for the longevity of their brands.

Marol has a big Instagram presence, and I think may be targeting the Asian market more than US or EU. Don't know about Fray...

rexine

Reaction score
Marol has a big Instagram presence, and I think may be targeting the Asian market more than US or EU. Don't know about Fray...
The instagram page of marol doesn't have e-mail address nor telephone number, their website is forever under construction. I'm from China, and just recently I found out the owner Bo Yang have an account on chinese social app Xiaohongshu, tried to pm him never got a reply! I don't think the owner is taking this shirt business very serisouly. Personally, I think the Marol brand has been pretty poorly operated so far.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads