• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Puddy Fedora, Cream Flavored Flannel...

20221028_230403.jpg

20221028_230512.jpg

20221028_225815.jpg

That Footwork...

20221028_225414.jpg

MattyS

Reaction score
Of course!

It’s the Anthology x Permanent Style Polo Coat, but modified for me by lengthening it by 10cm. I think The Anthology now offers in an actual MTO version. I like it a lot.
Thanks! Am I correct that you also have an Eduado De Simone De-Havilland polo coat? If so, how do they compare to one another? The De-Haviland seems more old-fashioned/traditional, given the full belt.

Druddra

Reaction score
Last week I showed my new camel coat and I have to thank you because it has received a lot of love. This week I'll show you another gem my tailor got me last year. Here in Florence the heat is back, so unfortunately I can't wear it yet. 100% Alpaca with raglan sleeve. I still have to find a way to wear it, because this shoulder style and soft cut is still something i have to get used to, but I can't wait to have fun and create interesting outfits with this in a few weeks!
1.png

2.png

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Druddra

Reaction score
Harris Tweed. Yellow. :slayer:

A real "conversation starter" :cool:

View attachment 1850264

View attachment 1850263
that is just gorgeous... i have a suggestion to make... have you ever heard about panno casentino? i am from tuscany and it's a wool cloth made only in casentino that is really iconic. it's a really old fabric, the oldest one are from 1500. I have a coat in a bright orange (that is the original traditional color), but it does extist in many bright colors. You might like it!

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Am I correct that you also have an Eduado De Simone De-Havilland polo coat? If so, how do they compare to one another? The De-Haviland seems more old-fashioned/traditional, given the full belt.
You are correct. I think the De Haviland is a smarter option. It is mostly cashmere (or partly, I’m not sure), and has a cleaner silhouette, so works better with smarter suits, at least in my opinion. Both are good. If you are considering the De Haviland, be aware that it is quite roomy. I had about 4 inches taken in on mine and it’s still a comfortable fit over a suit.

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather was unusually warm and sunny today.

I've been really enthralled with mismatched navy on navy combinations lately so this is a slightly different take on the outfit I posted last time. This time with a hopsack jacket and high-twist trousers accompanying the pique cotton polo (instead of flannel and cavalry twill). Given the fact that it's summer cloths all around, I thought loafers would go better here compared to split-toe derbies - so swapped out the EG Dovers for Belgravia.

IMG_7895.JPEG

IMG_7916.JPEG

IMG_8016.JPEG

IMG_8045.JPEG

Cavour navy hopsack jacket
Anderson & Sheppard pocket square
Luca Avitabile polo
Whitcomb & Shaftesbury bespoke trousers in Fox Air cloth
Edward Green Belgravia loafers

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather was unusually warm and sunny today.

I've been really enthralled with mismatched navy on navy combinations lately so this is a slightly different take on the outfit I posted last time. This time with a hopsack jacket and high-twist trousers accompanying the pique cotton polo (instead of flannel and cavalry twill). Given the fact that it's summer cloths all around, I thought loafers would go better here compared to split-toe derbies - so swapped out the EG Dovers for Belgravia.

View attachment 1850310
View attachment 1850311
View attachment 1850312
View attachment 1850315

Cavour navy hopsack jacket
Anderson & Sheppard pocket square
Luca Avitabile polo
Whitcomb & Shaftesbury bespoke trousers in Fox Air cloth
Edward Green Belgravia loafers

I’m a big fan of polos under jackets of the same color. This looks great and the DJ is perfect with it.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last week I showed my new camel coat and I have to thank you because it has received a lot of love. This week I'll show you another gem my tailor got me last year. Here in Florence the heat is back, so unfortunately I can't wear it yet. 100% Alpaca with raglan sleeve. I still have to find a way to wear it, because this shoulder style and soft cut is still something i have to get used to, but I can't wait to have fun and create interesting outfits with this in a few weeks!
View attachment 1850131
View attachment 1850135

Damn, This Is A Beautiful Fuzzy Coat, I'd Love Too See That Footwork...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sallydaveis