• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezlau

Reaction score
hCL5o.jpg

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The jacket sleeves aren't as short as they look-they are being pushed up by the French cuffs.

If that's the case, then either the shirt cuffs are too large in girth or the jackets sleeves are too narrow.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Romeo, you'd benefit from a wider spread collar as those collar points don't touch your revers and it is jarring.

SlimJohny

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanna say that this is my first post here so sorry if I am doing something wrong. I am currenty 19 years old and have started changing my wardrobe from teenage-*****-baggy to something sharp. I am buying my clothes piece by piece and I am slowly making a new wardrobe.
On these photos I wear T.M. Lewin shirt (taken in sides by a tailor) and navy chinos. I am going to take the chinos to a tailor to shorten the legs, because they are definitely too long. Maybe I will ask him to slim the whole pants a little bit. Thanks for your comments.

Regards
Jan

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ except for the pants legs (which you already addressed) this is a really good start
welcome to SF SlimJohny

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You're lucky to have such a slim figure, I am always convinced it is easier to buy clothes for slim people that people with a bit of a stomach (me).

If you're interested in learning you came to the right place.

Hey guys, I just wanna say that this is my first post here so sorry if I am doing something wrong. I am currenty 19 years old and have started changing my wardrobe from teenage-*****-baggy to something sharp. I am buying my clothes piece by piece and I am slowly making a new wardrobe.
On these photos I wear T.M. Lewin shirt (taken in sides by a tailor) and navy chinos. I am going to take the chinos to a tailor to shorten the legs, because they are definitely too long. Maybe I will ask him to slim the whole pants a little bit. Thanks for your comments.

Regards
Jan

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the colors are just fantastic...:slayer:

if the fit is as good as the color palette, this is could be one of the best fits posted in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads