• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

Skell6009

Reaction score
I'd be interested in no. 1 if there was a g fit or wide fit option on the last.
I believe the 946 comes in E/F/G/H width options (F being the standard width), but I'll have to confirm. I also think you need the same width for a GMTO but I also need to double check on that.

But now that you mention it, after reading that 946 fits similar to Carmina rain but with less toe room, I'm inclined to try G width as well.

Last edited:

Skell6009

Reaction score
Update on my GMTO ideas

1) Enzo Bonafe 3579

Claret Museum Calf
946 Last (G Width)
Single leather sole
Black calf lining
Black edge dressing
Flat laces as shown
"Derby" toe cap medallion (The picture shows the Francesina medallion)

We have 2x people for the 946 G width. Just need one more.

I'd also like to propose a second GMTO idea:

2) Enzo Bonafe 3881 (Plain toe blucher in Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan)

Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan
363MOD Last
Millerighe Rubber Sole
Natural Calf Lining
Natural Edge Dressing
Round waxed laces
No toe medallion of course

I'll also consider a derby (model 3871) if people are more interested in that.

Last edited:

Sudonihm

Reaction score
Might want to reach out to @Sacafotos. It seems he wears a G fit on the 946 last.

Last edited:

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Trying to gather interest for a GMTO with this makeup

Single monk model with contrasting uppers
Dark brown museum calf below and possibly dark brown deerskin above (buckle area)
946 last
Single leather sole

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TREASURES OF THE BRONZE AGE--BONAFE DERBY GMTO

This is an update regarding the following Bonafe GMTO through Skoaktiebolaget. I have confirmed the details with @Leaves :

Model 3635 - 946 last - Betis Castagna - double leather sole - 270° Norgevese chain stitch welt - edge trim matching the photo - cool laces.

Price is 4640 SEK ex VAT.

Folks who have expressed interest:

@ThunderMarch
@vmss
@prh002

We have enough interest to make this happen! If you want to join, let me know via PM or posting here.

Update and reminder: I've emailed Skoaktiebolaget about moving this GMTO forward. There are five people, including me, interested, so it should be good to go. Further updates when I have news.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a two-eyelet blucher like this:

Enzo-Bonafe-3168B-949-last-Plum-Museum-Calf-01_1024x1024.jpg

In Hidro Jasper suede:

900x900px-LL-3d463c5c_Hidro.jpeg

Thinking either 74945 or 804 last with Millerighe sole. Just something super versatile in a darkish brown suede.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TREASURES OF THE BRONZE AGE--BONAFE DERBY GMTO

This is an update regarding the following Bonafe GMTO through Skoaktiebolaget. I have confirmed the details with @Leaves :

Model 3635 - 946 last - Betis Castagna - double leather sole - 270° Norgevese chain stitch welt - edge trim matching the photo - cool laces.

Price is 4640 SEK ex VAT.

Folks who have expressed interest:

@ThunderMarch
@vmss
@prh002

We have enough interest to make this happen! If you want to join, let me know via PM or posting here.

And, the link is live. Go order!

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/colle...enzo-bonafe-plain-toe-derby-in-betis-castagna

@ThunderMarch
@vmss
@prh002
@KPAO182

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yes, unfortunately. I confirmed with Patrik that EB also requires the same width for group MTOs. I probably would have gone with a narrow myself, but I think I'll be OK with the standard width. Hope it works for you!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teodor222