• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 17

blue peter

Reaction score
anyone pick up a pair of the "easy pants" from the black blue sale or elsewhere? i received my size M in the mail and am of the mind that they are just a tad too tight in the waist...really like them, so don't want to sell, but if anyone has a size L that's too big and wants to swap, lemme know :)

relatedly, if a trade isn't possible, anyone with these pants know if they will eventually loosen up in the waist with ware? not too much experience in the realm of sweat pants/athleasure-ware!

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im assuming its long gone, but willing to pay retail for multi stripe jacquard camp shirt size L, any leads?

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
It's that time of year again at Drinkwater's: Our sale officially kicks off on Saturday, but as usual we'll honor discounts early for SF members as of this posting. Back with a vengeance are our imgur albums and our sale spreadsheet. Check the links:

SS17

Prior Seasons

Sale Spreadsheet

I will try my best to keep the spreadsheet up to date with available sizes. This time around, the retail pricing is shown in addition to the sale price. Sale terms are final sale (no refunds, only store credit/exchanges) and shipping NOT included. It gets crazy busy here from Saturday onward, so please call us at (617) 547-2067 with any questions or to place an order, or e-mail us at [email protected] / [email protected]. We apologize in advance if there is any delay in electronic communication, as we prioritize in-store foot traffic.

Thanks again everyone!

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
FW17 thread coming tomorrow, I just need to gather the images to merge with the captions. Sorry for the delay, everyone; we're expecting our first shipment any day now. Until then, from the lookbook:

“14 years ago we began to wholesale Engineered Garments stateside, and after 14 years of themes, it’s interesting to consider that first time exhibiting without one. Reflecting and studying how things have changed so much in that time period, it felt like no better time to stick to what remains true to us today. That spirit that brought us here -- classic American style -- has never felt newer. Proposing a fresh graphic language, the season’s colors spring from a grey scale. Navy, olive, & khaki provide definition and shading. Cleaner lines emphasize shapes and patterns. Our fabric source since that first season, Woolrich Woolen Mill, is highlighted like never before. Dobby and jacquard fabrics are used as garments and blankets. Argyle, stars & stripes, two-tone herringbone, and delinieated animal patterns are featured as hunting & fishing, military uniforms, workwear, Ivy League, utility, and vintage silhouettes. All done in American tradition and influence, created with a craftsmanship that cannot be duplicated anywhere else in the world; Made in USA.”

mdcmdcmdc

Reaction score
Just popping in to give a shout out to the staff at EG/Nepenthes NY for doing a wonderful job with a repair on an andover jacket I picked up from that sale a few months back at the loit. Considering I bought it from a retailer on sale and didn't even notice the defect until a few months after it arrived, I didn't really expect them to offer much; however, they covered shipping in both directions and repaired the jacket for free. Turnaround was fast and the repair looks perfect.

The jacket had a minor mis-stitch at the vent in the back—a small bit of fabric was puckered which made the vent lay unevenly and look wrinkled. As expensive as some of these pieces can be, it's really great to know that the company stands behind what they make and are willing to go the extra mile to do right by their customers.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EG FW 17 thread is up. Sorry for the delay. Had to split it into two posts due to forum character restrictions.

Engineered Garments FW 17

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads