• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Fall/Winter 07

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any news on the small bedfords gary?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
any news on the small bedfords gary?

The Bedfords are in production as we speak and I will not know how much overcut they will have to fill my order of smalls. Don't worry, I will let you know as soon as I know.

Best Regards,

Gary

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tweed Bedford is awesome but I don't feel like I'd get enough use out of it because I already have a Sterlingwear filling that slot.

...which brings me to: how much are the cord Bedfords?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many F/W 07 pieces are there, that isnt in the collection lookbook on the site?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
How many F/W 07 pieces are there, that isnt in the collection lookbook on the site?

The collection has really grown since its inception three years ago. All items that you can view, usually are available in three or four color ways. So what you are seeing is just a representation of their most important models. The collection is quite large but small in comparison to lets say Paul Smith.

Gary

Reaction score
that wool waistcoat in the last pic (with the tuba on floor) is KILLER!

gimme NOW NOW NOW!

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Gary, I'm curious as to what catalog do they show you when you pic your season's picks? Is it the same as the lookbook or is there a more detailed catalog?

We actually visit their showroom in NYC. It's in the garment district and they have all their samples there in all the color ways for us to choose from. It is a wonderful experience as most showrooms are. Sometimes you will see pre- production of samples that never get cut because nobody selects them. When we are at our next fashion week in July, I will photograph our visit with Daiki and Angelo so that you all can see where it happens and get a flavor for the buying experience. I wish I could take you all on a field trip to their showroom but I'm afraid that you would wipe them out of their inventory.
As for the Look Book, this type of brochure is popular from most manufacturers to give you a feeling for the essence of their collections. I have a few F/W 07 look books that I'd be happy to send to anyone who would like to have one. All I ask is that you call me for one. First come, First serve. 617- 547-2067. I'm going home now, so call me tomorrow after 10am est with your address.

P.S. At this time I am sold out of Large in the Bedford Wool Herringbone. Anyone who did not give there method of payment for deposit by this time will have to wait and see how many more I can get. Sorry for this!

Goodnight,

Gary

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the OK from Gary to post the prices for the following:

Photographers Vest $300.00
19th Century BD Shirt $215.00
Banded Collar Grey Chambray $200.00
Banded Collar Blue Stripe $215.00
Work Shirt $190.00

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
Will u guys be getting bedford cord blazers this year?

I'm gonna start putting the hurt on people who don't read through a thread before asking a question. (The thread is not even that long yet.) Check out the first page. It is clear that Gary is carrying the olive cord bedford. I even posted a picture.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any word on the collection/pieces the EG folks were doing for woolrich? Just surfing yoox and this looked like something Daiki would design. If it's not theirs, it at least shows how compatible EG and Woolrich might be.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Any word on the collection/pieces the EG folks were doing for woolrich?

Just surfing yoox and this looked like something Daiki would design. If it's not theirs, it at least shows how compatible EG and Woolrich might be.

Daiki has been designer the Woolrich Europe collection for a couple of years now.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33