• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cottle

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two bits from Mr Ps Cyber Monday discounts. Took a leaf out of your book eventually @Samer on this. The quality of this fleece is ridiculous. The weight is amazing.

TfN88mw.jpg

mLkHVl4.jpg

d3Ijext.jpg

tViP1KU.jpg

Disappointed by the boro rug tbh so I backed it. I've always wanted one for the wall/backdrop for photos of pieces for this and listings etc., but it looked pretty small irl. I think because it is a repro, the handmade element in modern labour terms means it would be much dearer, but even at 50% off, it felt expensive for what it was. Anyone sourced one outside of Japan before? I've seen one on etsy but can't be certain of the provenance of the stuff online tbh.

FYiznRw.jpg

XoqvT1v.jpg

1L0qrtw.jpg

Samer

Reaction score
Two bits from Mr Ps Cyber Monday discounts. Took a leaf out of your book eventually @Samer on this. The quality of this fleece is ridiculous. The weight is amazing.

TfN88mw.jpg

mLkHVl4.jpg

d3Ijext.jpg

tViP1KU.jpg

Disappointed by the boro rug tbh so I backed it. I've always wanted one for the wall/backdrop for photos of pieces for this and listings etc., but it looked pretty small irl. I think because it is a repro, the handmade element in modern labour terms means it would be much dearer, but even at 50% off, it felt expensive for what it was. Anyone sourced one outside of Japan before? I've seen one on etsy but can't be certain of the provenance of the stuff online tbh.

FYiznRw.jpg

XoqvT1v.jpg

1L0qrtw.jpg
Carpet looks great, I had my eye on that

applegreen

Reaction score
Looking to get a pair of the slim straight or straight jeans. I can't find measurements of the thighs anywhere and I'm not sure what size I'd be. Probably the fit I want to match is my Orslow fatigues in slim, size 2. Would I be a 2 or a 3? Slim straight or straight?

kakishiboo

Reaction score
[WTS]

Neo Type 2 Denim Jacket - Bengara Indian Red / Washed Indigo
Size 4. Worn only 3-4 times.

I'll have it posted up on Grilled soon, but I'd be happy to sell it to someone here at a discounted price. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

52B423A0-CCC7-4B04-B41A-0AF032B3D6BE.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Relisted after I wimped out on selling the last time around. Has sat in my closet since then.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the ecru denim in the straight fit and can comment on sizing and stretch they've experienced?

kakishiboo

Reaction score
[WTS] - all prices include shipping within continental USA and PayPal f&f. More pictures/measurements are available for all pieces on my Grilled (same username).

1. Neo Type 2 Denim Jacket - Bengara Indian Red / Washed Indigo. Size 4. Worn only 3-4x. $350 (retail $590)

Uq50HmD4QySFAdXTs4H0
A5ypVimsQW8W6G7aPDlh

2. Comfort Linen Denim Cargo Pants - light indigo. Size 3. Worn only 2-3x. $250 (retail $480)

350378168_1312780792988379_15674347170247422_n.jpg
350114371_991461875553346_4617966818726664938_n.jpg
349237438_924714428639366_6648113309771540808_n.jpg

Flight Of Ideas

Reaction score
I was in Japan last month and was able to visit Cottle in Kojima and meet Toshi, the founder. Incredibly welcoming and it was an unforgettable experience. A very small team, sewing is done in-house and everything is basically made in the area. Managed to preview the new cord collection and see some unique samples.

I‘m also selling a size 5 pair of the straight denim jeans in a dark wash. Lost some weight over the last year and bought a size 4 directly from Toshi during my visit.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member