• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’d be lying if I said: “how to tell if your puppy likes you” wasn’t in my google search history. Good or bad, that’s just kind of the way he looks all the time lol
Your puppy likes, no loves, you. You are his world and the big dog in the pack. Is he/she excited to see you when you come home after being gone for any length of time? Does the pup want your attention when you are sitting down in your chair, want up on the sofa, bring you things that he/she has been playing with? All signs of puppy "liking" you.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Around town earlier in color 8 comfort and a new wool henley. Got some rain and they fared beautifully.

IMG_20191228_131154.jpg
IMG_20191228_131212.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Could there be one more shoe in 2019 for me?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Shoebank trip was a bust. Every shoe I asked for in my size was in the backroom. Not one shoe in my size in the racks. Also not a fan of the new merchandising concept. They are now racking things by style. Instead of going to the shelves in your size, you need to find a style you want and then check if they have your size. Almost all shell is kept in back, so even if you sort the Shoebank by store, you most likely need to ask for an SA to get it for you. They had hardly any SMU sole change shoes out also. There seems to be no advantage to go to an outlet anymore. Kind of a shame.
Sounds like my experience at Last Call in Phoenix last year.

Got one in the mail.

I ordered a Cheaney Brackely (olive), but the size might not be correct. We shall see. For 145 pounds, it was worth a shot. Won't arrive until January though.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every year we encounter this same question......if ordered in current year, but won't be delivered until next calendar year, which is it? In this case a 2019 order, to be delivered in 2020, is it a 2020 pair or a 2019 pair? And on another note, who is going to start the 2020 thread?

nmh20

Reaction score
Every year we encounter this same question......if ordered in current year, but won't be delivered until next calendar year, which is it? In this case a 2019 order, to be delivered in 2020, is it a 2020 pair or a 2019 pair? And on another note, who is going to start the 2020 thread?
When does title transfer occur? That’s got to be the answer right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads