• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I saw more pics and got more sizing info.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

emynd

Reaction score
Eidos and 18 East are very different brands. I probably have 25 minutes of skate footage from my teens and early 20s wearing army surplus cargos. Even at the end, Eidos was rooted in a more tailored aesthetic that I didn’t see cargos fitting into.

Yeah after re-reading it, it is pretty clear you weren’t clowning cargo pants, but when I read it a couple years ago, I remember being surprised an admitted 90s skater was taking such a hard line stance on cargos. especially when there was a lot of other clearly military inspired stuff in Eidos. Obviously, I get that it didn’t fit within your vision of the brand, but considering how many truly bad “elevated” and/or “tailored” cargos there are out there, it would’ve been cool to see how you could’ve designed some cargos that may have actually worked with say a ragosta or some tailored sport coats.

Anyway, I wasn’t really being all that serious and more just taking the opportunity to say “hey, you should consider making some patterned Goreckis!”

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Placed a very large order (for us) with the weavers for this fabric last week. We will be bringing a sahasika back as well as the goreckis in 3-4 colors. We are thinking black, that dickies bottle green, a rusty burgundy and mustardy gold. Thoughts?
Hard pass. ? JK. Missed on the goreckis and would totally cop.

Last edited:

everyday

Reaction score
I just don’t get camo. Would hard pass although I did wear those skater urban camo cargos in the 90s too lol

cattitude

Reaction score
These are great...

7192C717-AF48-412C-978D-740FFA5ED8FC.jpeg

A7754EBF-09BD-4CE0-AC8C-DC633B33A419.jpeg

mrjbeee

Reaction score
I just don’t get camo. Would hard pass although I did wear those skater urban camo cargos in the 90s too lol
Depending on the pattern of camo and how you put it together man it could be something magical. To each their own

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think if you’ve got the jacquard fabric with another pattern you’d have too much going on.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clothingg