• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad to see it could be fixed! So what did the cobbler do to addressed the fraying? Mine is frayed to all hell that it’s not worth using.
I know the cobbler cut off about two inches, and attached the leather end. For the in-between processes, don't know.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s funny because I like that belt even more when frayed. I almost wished it came like that. I think it’s a strong vibe.

nycs10011

Reaction score
I know this probably falls into wishful thinking but any chance there will be a Kaptain Sunshine restock on either of the DB Jackets? Both are so damn good.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
An underrated pair? From a long ago NMWA offerings

Barbanera

IMG_5064.jpeg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Gonna kick off this week's previews with ts(s), a brand we've been stocking since the very first season!

TSS SS24 - 5.jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Coverall_jacket_in_ochre_herringbone_garment-dyed_co...jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Coverall_jacket_in_ochre_herringbone_garment-dyed_co...jpg

You can't deny ts(s)'s expertise at making a Real Good Chore Coat and they always impress us season after season. With the perfect shade of garment dyed ochre, they updated the reliable herringbone twill with a cotton and rayon blend, bringing a little more of a spring feel to the whole affair.

TSS SS24 - 3.jpg TSS SS24 - 4.jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Lined_easy_cardigan_in_beige_cotton_poly_knit (6).jpg

The lined cardigan has also been a spring favorite, and the sort of miniature cable knit has a lot of character to it.

TSS SS24 - 1.jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Patch_pocket_blazer_in_brown_striped_cotton_oxford (8).jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Patch_pocket_blazer_in_brown_striped_cotton_oxford (3).jpg

Patch pocket blazer looking good in cotton oxford. ts(s) casual blazers have always been some of the easiest grab-and-go options we stock, and as such have always been a big part of my daily wardrobe (typing this while wearing the quilted blazer from a while back)

TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Asymmetric_pocket_work_shirt_in_navy_plaid_linen_cot...jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Asymmetric_pocket_work_shirt_in_navy_plaid_linen_cot...jpg

TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Relaxed_band_collar_shirt_in_brown_gingham_check_lin...jpg

Moving on to shirts, in seasonal linen and cotton checks we we have the asymmetric pocket work shirt and a relaxed fit band collar number

TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Camp_collar_short_sleeve_shirt_in_faded_red_garment-...jpg
We also grabbed this perfect rayon twill open collar shirt with some ideally proportioned flapped chest pockets. I know it's garment dyed and all, but they're calling this faded red. Are you seeing pink? Maybe Winter Tomato?

TSS SS24 - 2.jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Color_paneled_relaxed_fit_tee_in_shades_of_brown (5).jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Color_paneled_relaxed_fit_tee_in_shades_of_grey_and_...jpg

Two paneled tees that I think work REALLY well as warm weather layers from a styling perspective. I love the combo in that lookbook shot above.

TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_D-ring_belted_trousers_in_natural_slubby_cotton_twil...jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_D-ring_belted_trousers_in_natural_slubby_cotton_twil...jpg

One pair of trousers - self fabric belted with a D ring, side seam hand pockets, cool flapped coin pocket. Nice easy shape, natural color slubby cotton twill. What this is spelling out is that these can be paired with anything else in this drop.

TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Drawstring_shorts_in_brown_and_khaki_striped_linen_s...jpg TSS_Made_In_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Drawstring_shorts_in_brown_and_khaki_striped_linen_s...jpg

Lastly, one pair of shorts as well - a really lovely and springy linen/silk blend. Looking back to past seasons, I think ts(s) has always brought a really high taste level to shorts that I think has gone underrecognized. Maybe this season will change that!

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
We've also go our third drop from Portuguese Flannel, nicely rounding things out. It's a week with a lot of closeups, the reason of which should become quickly apparent.

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Labura_unlined_chore_jacket_in_bronze_cotton_twill ...jpg

But first, a new Labura in a rich bronze cotton twill

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Chambray_easy_shorts_in_washed_blue_cotton_chambray...jpg Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Dogtown_easy_shorts_in_washed_olive_tencel(restock)...jpg Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Dogtown_easy_shorts_in_washed_olive_tencel(restock)...jpg

restocks on the chambray shorts and dogtown (washed tencel - sheesh) as well.

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Vince_easy_shorts_in_cream_check_jacquard (4).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Vince_easy_shorts_in_cream_check_jacquard (5).jpg

But also a new style of shorts in this tonal check jacquard. lovely texture of course, but for me it's that summer-perfect color.

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Pique_camp_collar_shirt_in_navy_with_floral_pocket_...jpg Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Pique_camp_collar_shirt_in_navy_with_floral_pocket_...jpg ]

Not only is it a pique camp collar shirt, but it has that lovely flower embroidery on the chest pocket. just super cheery stuff that puts a smile on your face.

20240212_PORTUGUESE_FLANNEL_CASA_DO_CHA 90.jpg

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Plaid_Crepe_camp_collar_shirt_in_orange,_beige,_and...jpg

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Plaid_Crepe_camp_collar_shirt_in_orange,_beige,_and...jpg

Plaid seersucker in some major melted-sherbet-on-the-boardwalk colors

20240212_PORTUGUESE_FLANNEL_CASA_DO_CHA 2.jpg

Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Tile_camp_collar_shirt_in_green_and_orange_mosaic_p...jpg Portuguese_Flannel_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Tile_camp_collar_shirt_in_green_and_orange_mosaic_p...jpg

Another great camp shirt with an awesome mosaic embroidery, channeling [insert favorite Mediterranean destination here]

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Earth\Studies is here as well, and it's everything we love from them but also now with some natural indigo! They're really in their own lane but all the better for it in my eyes.

Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Research_shirt_in_natural_indigo_cotton_ripstop (6).jpg Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Research_shirt_in_natural_indigo_cotton_ripstop (1).jpg
To see what I mean, just look at the way the indigo plays with the ripstop - it's definitely not like other natural indigo stuff we've stocked before but it also really works.

Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Field_shorts_in_natural_indigo_paneled_cotton_twill_and_...jpg

Gotta grab the field shorts as well.

Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Field_shorts_in_basalt_black_paneled_cotton_twill_and_ri...jpg Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Field_shorts_in_chalk_strada_paneled_cotton_twill_and_ri...jpg

Of course, two more colors for different fits and different moods. Flawless shorts to be fair.

Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Field_pant_in_entrada_khaki_cotton_paneled_twill_and_rip...jpg Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Field_pant_in_entrada_khaki_cotton_paneled_twill_and_rip...jpg

paneled field pants make an appearance too, and the color of the belt plays nicely with these.

Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Earth_Studies_logo_tee_in_citrine_recycled_cotton (5).jpg Earth_Studies_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Earth_Studies_logo_tee_in_citrine_recycled_cotton (2).jpg

Lastly, a logo tee (quite discreet) cut in recycled cotton, which is very on brand and a nice touch.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took my tencel dogtown shirt to the dry cleaners last year to have a rip sewn up.

It's been literally a year and they still haven't fixed it. I occasioanlly ask about it and they just say "not ready" in broken english. I can literally see it hanging off to the side.

I think at this point they are messing with me.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sent y'all an email about a previous order, wanted to cancel the items that were still pending. Order 11000081018

yeknal

Reaction score
Sizing question on the PF chambray shorts. The sizing on NMWA says M=32-34 and L=34-36 but PF has the same short in navy listed as 33.8 for L on their website. Would a large be a typical 34 in these?

true.to.size

Reaction score
Sizing question on the PF chambray shorts. The sizing on NMWA says M=32-34 and L=34-36 but PF has the same short in navy listed as 33.8 for L on their website. Would a large be a typical 34 in these?
I think PF's site is probably providing unstretched measurements, whereas NMWA is providing advice based on your typical pant size, given the elastic waist.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WalteEfird