• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Samurai Jeans, Flat Head Shirt, YSL, Vans, etc.

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
Prices include domestic shipping. International buyers please contact me if interested in a particular item (typically, the cost will be an additional $5 to 10) International packages will be shipped via USPS airmail, which means no tracking info.

Paypal + 4% or Google Checkout.

Also, if you happen to own a Verizon LG Chocolate phone and would like to add a free Club Monaco leather case, pouch and dangly thing (a $39 dollar value), just add 4 bucks to your order to cover shipping. (limited to four box sets). See link for details: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho...11&postcount=2

Please feel free to send me your best offers as well.

NEW ITEMS ADDED: B. Son, Umbro by Kim Jones Sz. 10, Neil Barrett Trousers

B. Son Short sleeve cardigan t-shirt Sz. S
Tagged Size Small
7-9-07047.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../7-9-07049.jpg
Channel your inner-syndeylo! Perfect summer layering piece, just throw it over a t, or a v-neck, and your all set. Purchased at Villains Vault about 1.5 months ago. 50% Supima Cotton, 50% Moda?. Worn once. Hand washed with woolite dark and hung out to dry. been sitting in my closet for weeks. Sz. Small but fits like a medium, could be worn by a normal small as it is looks better worn unbuttoned and kind of hanging. Color is charcoal.

Purchased for 60 + tax.
Asking 45->40

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YSL Yves Saint Laurent Black Dress Shirt
ysl.jpg

Tagged Size 16, 34-35
Actual Measurements:
Pit to pit: 20"
shoulder: 21"
Sleeve: 25"
Length: 29"

Beautiful dress shirt. Color looks light and faded, but it is very much black. purchased off of Ebay a while back, but never wore it as it is too large for me. Been sitting in my closet ever since. Material feels a lot like linen, but wont wrinkle like it as the material is "wrinkle free." Collar, buttons, cut all very nice. Probably perfect for someone who wears a large (and needs a black dress shirt).

Asking 45->35->30

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Neil Barrett Pantalone Uomo con Attached Buckle
Tagged Size 48
Waist: ~32
Inseam (Professionally hemmed by that Korean Lady in SOMA near AT&T Park): ~32
Hem: ~8"
Will take legit measurements and pics later, as I'm knackered as fakk...
(man my pic came out bad)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/neil1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/neil2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/neil4.jpg

I dont remember even buying these, apparently I did. My best bet is that I bought them on sale at the Archive in SF. I didn't even realize I had these, and probably wouldve forgotten about them at the dry cleaners.
Material is: 51% wool, 29% Rayon, 20% Nylon (these elements combined give the shell a very polished and sleek look). The way these pantalones fall and move when you walk is something in itself. The color is listed as "02" -- in my best estimation they are the darkest shade of blue possible. or black. or blue. not sure, but they are dark. Stylish metal buckle completes the look.
Asking 150->100

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
Adidas Comptown St -- Size 10
skate.jpg

Colours: Black/Rwhite/Unired

I think I purchased them for $70. These shoes are sturdy as hell. Great for skating. Worn once. Perfect condition. Soles are super clean. Good as new.
Asking 35 no box

Vans Low Pressure -- Size 9.5
vans.jpg

Retail $65. Comes with Vans sticker and extra laces. No wear on the sole whatsoever. Worn once. Good as new. box not included.

Asking 35->30

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
18. Ralph Lauren RLL Button up flannel shirt/jacket
rl1.jpg

rl2.jpg

No tagged size
Actual:
pit to pit: 19"
sleeve: 24"
top to bottom: 26"

Amazing condition. Tag was cut for some reason, but nevertheless the shirt jacket is in excellent condition. Might have been never worn. 9.5/10. Leather elbow patch goodness.
Asking $20

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
Two For One Skinny Ties:
APC Tie + H&M black denim tie

tie1-1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tar/tie2-1.jpg
Length: 58" Width: 1"-3" (at its widest point)
Had a bunch of people interested in this tie, but no buyers. Still for sale, but this time it gets better: If you buy this tie, I will include an H&M black denim-like skinny tie fo free! Made in France. Purchased at APC on Mercer. Black with slightly off-center vertical maroon stripe. Worn less than 3 times. Need I say more?
H&M Black denim tie
hm2.jpg

Length: 58" Width: 2" at its widest point.

Worn once if that. This tie really looks like and feels like denim. It is black but grainy looking.
Asking 40 usd for both ties

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

canvas hip pack pouch thingy...japanese?
bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

Purchased this thing at that Japanese store that sells studio d **** and Japanese nikes and what not. Yeah, so anyways, I bought this thinking that I'd use it when I bike, but have never used it. I came across one i like better on Supermarket, so I definately won't be using this. Comes with straps, a caribeeener, but most likely belt loop is the way to go. I paid 35 + tax.

Asking 25->20->15

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Umbro by Kim Jones Mindy Lace Leather-A lowtop Black
SOLD

Samurai S0500XX Lot 10 Sz 30
SOLD

Infamous The Flat Head Houndstooth Western red/black Shirt Sz. 40
SOLD

eldermatty

Reaction score
sorry... i'm new to this website, but i've been really looking for this pair of shoes in this size, i actually work for vans, they stopped making them last fall, but mine are toast and i love them. i would really love to take them off your hands...are you in the US? 9.5 in Mens right? let me know
mahalo

eldermatty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sleazy ninja
Adidas Comptown St -- Size 10
skate.jpg

Colours: Black/Rwhite/Unired

I think I purchased them for $70. These shoes are sturdy as hell. Great for skating. Worn once. Perfect condition. Soles are super clean. Good as new.
Asking 35 no box

Vans Low Pressure -- Size 9.5
vans.jpg

Retail $65. Comes with Vans sticker and extra laces. No wear on the sole whatsoever. Worn once. Good as new. box not included.

Asking 35->30

how can i get a hold of you???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads