• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picture054.jpg

Just posting cuz I got my Seiko Black Monster in the mail yesterday.

shirt: Lacoste
jeans: ES Fulton
shoes: Rockport top siders (worn almost every day for 2 years)
watch: Seiko Black Monster
mulletude: 8.5

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
waywtjunya.jpg
If I had a pair of slacks, I would be wearing them. It's an interesting shirt, I normally don't do designer stuffs. (CdG)

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Auto Rock by Mogwai from the record Mr. Beast

rxmance x HG x JP Stan Smith Velcro's

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
TC and Leroy nice fit on everything.

Rye we doin drinks fri or what *****? We can even talk **** on fok's pencil neck ass too like how you wanted.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
TELL me you didn't edit your face here with some program...lop left corner of your head looks something of a smoothed faux-tan, could be the lighting

Only editing of the pic was to crop it. Feel free to give me a caramel colored tan though.

pinoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the praises, guys- its been really hard for me to find decent fitting denim, and I've had to resort to stretch denim (!!!) to get the proper fit (yes, those Diors are one of the few stretch denims out there).

What usually happens with most denim is that they are so tight that I can't even put them on..much less move around. I usually get the pair that is the tightest on me at first..then wear them till they stretch out. However, in that case what usually ends up happening is that the jeans stretch too much and give me baggy thighs.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong haha..

In any case, not sure how to fix the colors- they look great on my screen but when I view them in my web browser, it gives a slight red shift. In any case, the colors are fairly accurate- the red shift is very minimal.

With regards to other fits..

singular- AWESOME. I love that you can so easily pull of red and yellow pants. I can see what LanceKonami is saying with the stiffness and general uncomfortable feeling with his fits, but I think this is just from his pose. Look at the 5th fit from the left- he's smiling and even looks like he's in mid-conversation. IMO it takes away all the stiffness and general uncomfort. In addition, it also takes awhile to perfect the SaucePose[/b].. hehehe!

Constant Struggle- love your fits. I usually don't comment on fits, but you consistently put out such excellent fits. You really understand proportions and fit (something I have yet to figure out). Not sure what I think about the shawl collar over the henley (seems a tad too complex for layering), but as Berlin_report would say, that would be nitpicking.

pinoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
It's an interesting shirt, I normally don't do designer stuffs. (CdG)[/I]

Interesting. Based on the color palette, fit, and material I would have guessed Rick Owens.

mimesis

Reaction score
Singular. Nice spread. I however don't like the look you have going on. I think your upper body is too wide in those blazers for your legs. The short cut on the colors just emphasizes the issue as well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
crackup[1].gif

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
Thanks for the praises, guys- its been really hard for me to find decent fitting denim, and I've had to resort to stretch denim (!!!) to get the proper fit (yes, those Diors are one of the few stretch denims out there).

What usually happens with most denim is that they are so tight that I can't even put them on..much less move around. I usually get the pair that is the tightest on me at first..then wear them till they stretch out. However, in that case what usually ends up happening is that the jeans stretch too much and give me baggy thighs.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong haha..

In any case, not sure how to fix the colors- they look great on my screen but when I view them in my web browser, it gives a slight red shift. In any case, the colors are fairly accurate- the red shift is very minimal.

With regards to other fits..

singular- AWESOME. I love that you can so easily pull of red and yellow pants. I can see what LanceKonami is saying with the stiffness and general uncomfortable feeling with his fits, but I think this is just from his pose. Look at the 5th fit from the left- he's smiling and even looks like he's in mid-conversation. IMO it takes away all the stiffness and general uncomfort. In addition, it also takes awhile to perfect the SaucePose[/b].. hehehe!

Constant Struggle- love your fits. I usually don't comment on fits, but you consistently put out such excellent fits. You really understand proportions and fit (something I have yet to figure out). Not sure what I think about the shawl collar over the henley (seems a tad too complex for layering), but as Berlin_report would say, that would be nitpicking.

oh wow thanks alot for the nice comments

i am not sure really what to do with under the shawl as this is my first shawl
i feel like i maybe should just put on a vneck under it? i really have no idea, if anyone has some good ideas please let me know

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find all Mogwai pretty disappointing, probably compounded by their constant comparison to Bardo Pond, which is an injustice.... to Bardo Pond.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
waywtjunya.jpg

If I had a pair of slacks, I would be wearing them. It's an interesting shirt, I normally don't do designer stuffs. (CdG)

That's a pretty viscious (as in a massive slab of cowhide) looking belt. Is it an ALD saddle?

brlfvr

Reaction score
waywtjunya.jpg

This kid knows color and fit better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads