• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang handmade antique Czech glass cuff links. $15

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Renowned for their kolaches and sausages, the Czechs also produce the finest glass art and jewelry in the world. I purchased these antique Czech glass buttons and tied them together with elastic thread to form double-sided cuff links. They're very easy to put on as the pink end is small but totally secure. Like silk knots, they are much more understated and versatile than metal links and can be worn in any situation. I often wear them without a jacket and tie. The elastic thread may snap. That happened to me once when I applied an unusual amount of force. I will include some extra elastic thread so that you can tie them back together should that happen. Tying them is very simple and easy. I also made these other links for myself. They are not for sale -- unless you will pay an outrageous price. The second photo will give you a better ideal of the scale. $15, free shipping in the US. Google Checkout preferred, $1 extra if you want to use PayPal. I plan to make more cuff links fashioned from buttons in the future. These glass buttons were a rare find and I'll doubt I'll ever find anything like them again.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sold! That was fast.

Look out for more Kent Wang handmade cuff links in the future.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very nice.

You ought to buy these antique Czech glass buttons in bulk.

And then go to Prague and get some craftsman to mass produce the links

Then become a featured merchant on AAAC and here.

Then participate in CSE.

Then make a really cool link as an official AAAC link. And do an official SF link.

Then come up with a Czech sounding name like Lazlo Kentka.

Wait, that all sounds like a Carlo Franco business plan. Skip it
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Actually, I do plan to attend next year's CSE to hawk my pocket squares.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by soileauj
Kent do you have any more for sale? And if so what colors?
None at the moment, but I do plan to have some new ones in about a month.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
I thought you were going to be there to promote orange trousers, Ed.

I'm doing my own, all orange event later that week. I'm trying to get the Florida Citrus industry to sponsor the event (the event tagline would be "Fresh Squeezed Pants")

Frederic's Berceuse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I'm doing my own, all orange event later that week. I'm trying to get the Florida Citrus industry to sponsor the event (the event tagline would be "Fresh Squeezed Pants")

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

now, what's going on with the Boglioli??
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads