• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

Satoman1

Reaction score
Just iconic black PA today.
20240503131424184~2.jpg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another Freeport Friday. Gotta enjoy them now before the swell of summer hits in a few weeks and most boots are relegated to back of the closet.

IMG_7880.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Dentist asked me today how I was feeling. I told her that if I knew that she would be calling me Mrs. Shoenut.
IMG_8762.jpeg
IMG_8763.jpeg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dental Update: went in for pain on a tooth that was bothering me. It was previously filled in March. Went to new dentist as my usual dentist has been getting crazy with his prices. After X-rays it was decided I needed a root canal. Literally 5 minutes into the procedure she discovered that my tooth was fractured into the root. So we changed directions to a surgical extraction. The extraction took over two hours as she told me that I had great bones and she didn’t want to drill any of it away, since bone grafts are not as strong. Guess what guys? The Lidocaine starts to wear off after two hours. That last bit of root kinda hurt.
IMG_8778.jpeg

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dental Update: went in for pain on a tooth that was bothering me. It was previously filled in March. Went to new dentist as my usual dentist has been getting crazy with his prices. After X-rays it was decided I needed a root canal. Literally 5 minutes into the procedure she discovered that my tooth was fractured into the root. So we changed directions to a surgical extraction. The extraction took over two hours as she told me that I had great bones and she didn’t want to drill any of it away, since bone grafts are not as strong. Guess what guys? The Lidocaine starts to wear off after two hours. That last bit of root kinda hurt. View attachment 2179749

In 1993, I worked for an oral surgeon. We were treating a patient that was your age, so her bone was extremely dense.
I explained that the xrays clearly showed that the apex was too damn close to the mandibular nerve, but the surgeon wanted to section the tooth and remove it anyway (he cut the mandibular nerve).
Sometimes you should listen to the saxophonist.

I'm glad thst your procedure went well.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dental Update: went in for pain on a tooth that was bothering me. It was previously filled in March. Went to new dentist as my usual dentist has been getting crazy with his prices. After X-rays it was decided I needed a root canal. Literally 5 minutes into the procedure she discovered that my tooth was fractured into the root. So we changed directions to a surgical extraction. The extraction took over two hours as she told me that I had great bones and she didn’t want to drill any of it away, since bone grafts are not as strong. Guess what guys? The Lidocaine starts to wear off after two hours. That last bit of root kinda hurt. View attachment 2179749

I had a tooth fracture last year and I was pretty depressed about losing a tooth. But the good news is, an implant is almost completely painless. Even with a bone graft, I lost some of my jaw bone, but no one can tell unless I show them. My jaw is pretty big so I guess I'm lucky in that way.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monthly beer and wings get together with the chuckleheads. These waxed suede HMs usually get the call for situations where I'm out and about and things might get sloppy.

IMG_7892.jpg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite beers???
I'm not a beer snob or microbrew kind of fellow, so I stick to more mainstream beers 95% of the time. There's a brewery 850 steps from my front door that I drink at, but they don't distribute a whole heck of a lot outside my area code, so I won't even mention those.

For the most part, I'm a Pilsner pansy. Stella is my usual, but I'll also drink Pilsner Urquell and Warsteiner, DAB is another one I drink pretty regularly, since there's a cash-only tavern down the road that has it on tap for dirt cheap. Modelo of some variety is usually in my fridge for a good chunk of the summer.

So, really nothing to write home about, or anything that will inspire anyone to go out and drink it. I'm a simple man with simple tastes.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraRiverao