• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some Holiday attire:

While I would have loved to be a bit more #menswear, was not conducive to making gingerbread houses with 5 and 6 year olds. Hope everyones Holiday was wonderful...wishing you guys the best for the new year! Our next batch is coming in next week, and we know you're gonna freaking love it! I'll post some teaser pics tomorrow.

imys

Reaction score
I couldn't resist, I just had to post my NYE attire with this beautiful Red Rust. The tie takes the (Velvet) Cake!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Back to the office and school...and we're hard at work as well....we expect a whole slew of Mid- Winter and Early Spring ties this week...stay tuned! Some teasers:
Zegna Herringbone Tweed

Vintage H&S (1970's) Tweed

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First day back at school and decided to rock the Terroni. Jacket and shirt are both Epaulet. Thanks Rob!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

First day back at school and decided to rock the Terroni. Jacket and shirt are both Epaulet. Thanks Rob!

Great minds think a like! I was in a similar get up today!

Looks like Herringbone alternating with birdseye?

Yessir. It was one of the coolest pieces we've seen in a while. Classic tweed with a modern Italian Twist.

imys

Reaction score
Back to the office and school...and we're hard at work as well....we expect a whole slew of Mid- Winter and Early Spring ties this week...stay tuned! Some teasers:
Zegna Herringbone Tweed

Vintage H&S (1970's) Tweed
Just incredible Rob!
I'm super stoked
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
for this collection.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
January 5th and summer requests are already coming. Considering its negative degrees in the NE this week I think we have a bit of time. Lol

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

love those tie above, any ties for summer?

We'll start working on our spring summer stock next week. I hope to have it by mid February, just in time to save us from having to think about a long winter. We do have some really awesome transition pieces coming next week though that you guys will LOVE.

How does Llama sound (70% Llama, 30% Virgin Wool)?
IMG_4637_zps4ea4ddeb.jpg

Or some LP Wool Cashmere Windowpane?
IMG_4634_zps535f4f2c.jpg

I love that blue window in this.

Or more vintage Tweed?
IMG_4630_zps91781c4c.jpg

January 5th and summer requests are already coming. Considering its negative degrees in the NE this week I think we have a bit of time. Lol

I am NOT looking forward to this week. Temps here are diving like crazy....I went for a 4 miler yesterday before sunset and you felt that first real BITING winter chill.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads