1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wolverine 1K Mi. Black Captoe Boots 11.5D - More Price Drops

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Biggskip, Jul 29, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggskip

Biggskip Well-Known Member

For sale is one pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots in size 11.5D. They are in used, but very good condition. I would estimate that they still have about 985 miles left on them as I've only worn them about ten times.. They are black in color and feature a captoe design. As you can see in the pix they also have a slight distressing in the finish. The original box is included. They were purchased brand new by myself about 15 months ago from Hanig's Slipper Box in Chicago.

$150 $129 $119

I am selling these because I fell in love with another pair of boots and need to sell these to pay for those.

Buyer pays shipping and I will pay all PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.