• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_3761.jpg

Heavy weight bamboo in purple to navy ombré.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_3762.jpg
IMG_3763.jpg

A couple more teasers and these in my opinion aren't even the best colors. The sweatshirt is ******* cool and my ****** iphone isn't doing the colors justice. Like always the colors in real life are just awesome.
The sweatshirt was pigment dyed and then garment dyed in a tie dye fashion. The results are kick ass but after years of wear the real results will be totally cool.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Omg they’re roll-neck. I need this. Are they dropping today or tomorrow? Tryna be by a computer when they drop
I am still waiting on photos everything will drop tomorrow and the release shall be glorious........

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is the sizing on the long sleeves going to be the same as the germanicus tees?
Yes, technically. The sleeves are wider than past seasons. I am wearing Q2 now at I really like it. You may cut the sleeves to adjust the fit if you want.

I dropped the newsletter. I will drop the "general newsletter" for non-rewards members on saturday. I made the natural tees visible but there aren't pictures. However, its a white tee shirt so I figured when I get the photos tomorrow I will put them up. I mean 95% of people who visit this thread know what one of my white tees look like anyway.
You really can't go wrong with any of the tees. Happy Holidays!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

krogen

Reaction score
Some awesome looking colors in titus/germanicus are up, but hoping for more finished neck/sleeve/cuff options.

Samir

Reaction score
Jumped on the Titus ocean ombre - no brainer. Also nabbed a few short sleeved Tiberius/Titus/Nero models to expand the collection.
Debated grabbing the sweats but grey > black were my color preferences and already sold out, plus Mauro mentioned bamboo sweats in the pipeline. Sounds like the skinny fit is just my style but will hold off for bamboo goodness.

Mauro, is there any way to filter or arrange the product pages by recently added items? I just made a 2nd order because I'd initially missed a few of the new shirts as they were mixed in with the previously sold out models.

Last edited:

moneybagels

Reaction score
Debated grabbing the sweats but grey > black were my color preferences and already sold out, plus Mauro mentioned bamboo sweats in the pipeline. Sounds like the skinny fit is just my style but will hold off for bamboo goodness.

Ditto. I really wanted the purple/navy ombre long sleeve, so I was waiting for that to go up, but I was also gonna get the grey sweatpants in small. It's a shame, but at least I got the long sleeve. I guess I'll hold out for the bamboo sweats too... hopefully they'll be as skinny as these.

Sidenote - the purple/navy ombre was an instacop for me but man the ocean ombre looks great as well... How much ombre is too much ombre for one man?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads