• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
Bamboo sweats sound amazing. Any chance of getting zippered pockets on them? Sweats in super soft, drapey fabrics often have useless pockets in my experience; stuff falls out of them all the time.

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any word on the batch of shirts that included the burgundy and white Oxford?

I noticed my order status changed to "fulfilled" on January 31, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. I also shot Mauro an email, but haven't gotten a response yet. Has anyone else gotten theirs? I haven't been paying as much attention to SF, but from what I understand there were some delays.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love Mauro's caretags. I always check to see what they say. Its definitely something I look forward to when getting a new piece.

Kap120

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any word on the batch of shirts that included the burgundy and white Oxford?

I noticed my order status changed to "fulfilled" on January 31, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. I also shot Mauro an email, but haven't gotten a response yet. Has anyone else gotten theirs? I haven't been paying as much attention to SF, but from what I understand there were some delays.
Not 100% sure, but I believe there are some people still waiting for their flannels from a while back as well (myself included). So I'm just assuming there are delays. I haven't gotten a response in email either. Hope this helps!

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score

Not 100% sure, but I believe there are some people still waiting for their flannels from a while back as well (myself included). So I'm just assuming there are delays. I haven't gotten a response in email either. Hope this helps!

Yeah. I ordered mine in early October. I can understand the delays, I just thought it was weird that the order status had changed to fulfilled without ever hearing anything about it being on its way. I was getting worried that my order slipped through the cracks or something. Thanks for replying!

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the process of returning a RTW shirt? I had ordered a try-on shirt to lock in sizing and I'm now wanting to return it.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Yeah. I ordered mine in early October. I can understand the delays, I just thought it was weird that the order status had changed to fulfilled without ever hearing anything about it being on its way. I was getting worried that my order slipped through the cracks or something. Thanks for replying!

Yeah, I think there are still a few of us waiting on shirts. I think Mauro mentioned something about a shipping issue, although I forget when that was or if there was a status update since. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty unhelpful post. :embar: Anyway, I'm looking forward to a burgundy flannel once things get sorted. :satisfied:

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score

Yeah, I think there are still a few of us waiting on shirts. I think Mauro mentioned something about a shipping issue, although I forget when that was or if there was a status update since. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty unhelpful post. :embar: Anyway, I'm looking forward to a burgundy flannel once things get sorted. :satisfied:

Cool, I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one in the boat. I don't have a problem waiting it out, I know he must be stressed.

On another note, I had my first professional clinical experience yesterday wearing a WvG overdye! I'm stoked to have started my career lookin' so fly. Haha.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I emailed Mauro about it since im still waiting on a sweater and a flannel and he said that they are being held up in customs. Hopefully they come soon.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I emailed Mauro about it since im still waiting on a sweater and a flannel and he said that they are being held up in customs. Hopefully they come soon.

Rad, thanks for the update.

I predict a growing trend of SFers and their SOs with matching his & hers WvG sweatpants and tees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads