• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
My Opossum tee is being delivered today. Does it run larger as well? How does it fit compared to the previous (not this batch) bamboo sorona tees? I wore XL in those and got an XL in Opossum.

I found that batch a little bit tight in the neck hole. This batch is more reminiscent of the times when it was just nice and loose. Size wise they're the same.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I'd anyone happens to have a size medium u-neck in forest and/or stone they're looking to unload, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

kwanon

Reaction score
I got my verbena so far. It's definitely bigger than previous bamboos/sorona tees. I'm good with it on balance. I like the wider shoulders and extra length. Ambivalent to minorly unhappy about the extra room in the body, but I'm pretty skinny so it's hard to find a perfect anything.

Last edited:

chupas

Reaction score
To the others that got the Opossum shirt, do you see a lot of pilling happening on your shirt? There are small clumps of fabric here and there that I wouldn't normally see on a new shirt. Unfamiliar with the fabric so not sure if it's normal.
FYI, I was emailing with Mauro about one of my orders and he had this to say re: the opossum

Quote:
The texture on this thing is out of this world cool, and the color has a really neat blue-green tone. As a shortish dude I'm kind of ambivalent on the added length, but overall this thing is sweet.

Last edited:

taint it sweet

Reaction score
I emailed Mauro about my Avacetto shirt and haven't heard back. Anyone have theirs? Also, anyone have an update on the "not so normal" shirts and beanies?

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten shipping notification for their Fiocco Roll Neck Tee from summer yet? Just wondering if I should be worried...

single origin

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten shipping notification for their Fiocco Roll Neck Tee from summer yet? Just wondering if I should be worried...
Haven't gotten a notification yet, but I wouldn't worry about it. Mauro is pretty fast at shipping products once he gets them from the factory.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Wow I somehow missed the email about the Enzo chinos. Was lucky to snag a pair of khaki's in my size. I've been waiting for them for a while. The Enzo fit and material is perfect! I actually don't have a pair of khaki chino's right now. Def will get a ton of wear out of these. Tempted to grab the indigo Enzo's as well even tho I have too many navy pants....

psychodealer

Reaction score

Wow I somehow missed the email about the Enzo chinos.  Was lucky to snag a pair of khaki's in my size.  I've been waiting for them for a while.  The Enzo fit and material is perfect!  I actually don't have a pair of khaki chino's right now.  Def will get a ton of wear out of these.  Tempted to grab the indigo Enzo's as well even tho I have too many navy pants....
Interested in how they are. Honestly interested in how much better they can be than the material Jomers and the likes use. It's just a cotton twill right?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Interested in how they are. Honestly interested in how much better they can be than the material Jomers and the likes use. It's just a cotton twill right?
I don't have any experience with Jomers. I know reddit loves them.

I love the Enzo material. It's a relatively thick cotton twill but it's insanely soft. I have 2 other pairs and they both get worn weekly and are holding up great. Plus the cut is perfect. It's slim/skinny but not overly so. I haven't found a better fitting pant. The measurements are spot on from my experience.

psychodealer

Reaction score

I don't have any experience with Jomers.  I know reddit loves them. 

I love the Enzo material.  It's a relatively thick cotton twill but it's insanely soft.  I have 2 other pairs and they both get worn weekly and are holding up great.  Plus the cut is perfect.  It's slim/skinny but not overly so.  I haven't found a better fitting pant.  The measurements are spot on from my experience.

Jomers' made in NYC Pants only cost $45 most of the time and they use interesting fabrics, like cotton rooftop, reverse sateen that Engineered Garment used, and I just got the cotton flannel and the duck canvas.

Interesting. I doubt I'll be super into the pants, if that's it. The Jomers fit fine, could be slimmer. But if they fit well for you then by all means go after them!

aerimorla

Reaction score
Jomers' made in NYC Pants only cost $45 most of the time and they use interesting fabrics, like cotton rooftop, reverse sateen that Engineered Garment used, and I just got the cotton flannel and the duck canvas.

Interesting. I doubt I'll be super into the pants, if that's it. The Jomers fit fine, could be slimmer. But if they fit well for you then by all means go after them!
They're seriously pretty soft. Like my green herringbone enzos are almost... limp? very drapey compared to some of my other pants which are stiffer.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiotensive