• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

chupas

Reaction score
Dammit, I missed the sale. I bought 4 of the wool shirts and still want more -- best thing Mauro has made recently, IMO.

orfane

Reaction score
Personally I was sad I missed out on the linen shirts, my sizes went fast. Hopefully Mauro does a similar shirt with some more colors in the future, I love linen tees.

I did grab the ombre button up though, pretty excited about that

jmaudi0

Reaction score
anyone's stuff from the sale ship yet? i got a tracking # but it hasnt been updated. i thought the shipping quote was for 1 business day shipping? this is the kind of thing that annoys customers...

moneybagels

Reaction score
Is it though? Has anyone ever passed on buying something because the shipping might take 5 days instead of 2? It's really not a big deal imo.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Mauro typically ships priority mail which usually takes two days of transit after shipping. His shipping service also appears to generate an email notification to the customer when the label is generated, not when the package is actually dropped off for shipment. After a big sale, it's not at all unusual for it to take several days for everything to be packaged and shipped by him. So I'd recommend being a bit more patient.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
I've been out of the WvG game for a bit. I need to get back in... starting with tees. Anyone know what tees Mauro's done in black/dark charcoal, short sleeve, not a crew/v-neck? I remember the U-necks not being done in black, sadly. Roll necks, perhaps? I used to live in the bamboo soronas.

Speaking of, if anyone's selling theirs (looking for size L for super oversizing), I'm all ears.

single origin

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a refund from the sale? I placed an order for a henley and yummy tee and just got a refund notification.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
I think Mauro typically ships priority mail which usually takes two days of transit after shipping. His shipping service also appears to generate an email notification to the customer when the label is generated, not when the package is actually dropped off for shipment. After a big sale, it's not at all unusual for it to take several days for everything to be packaged and shipped by him. So I'd recommend being a bit more patient.
Oh I'm used to this with WvG. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have over 20 items from Mauro.

I'm just making a point...if the shipping page says 1 day shipping, you would expect to get your items pretty quickly. Being a longstanding WvG member, I don't really mind bc i know I'm getting a quality product (if it doesn't get refunded)...but newer customers not in the know could get pretty annoyed with the delay. He should change the shipping text to something more accurate.

orfane

Reaction score
I take pretty awful pictures, but today was a full WvG day - Blue Sky Ombre Shirt, Project Italy Jeans, and Deep Navy Big Bubbas

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Mauro lately? Been over a month since he last updated and I've still got some Italy shirts that are nowhere to be seen.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member