• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

Daniel Goat

Reaction score
Just got my olive bomber jacket in.. the quality and weight of it definitely exceeded my expectations. Thought for sure it would be lighter weight, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out otherwise!

Wasn't sure whether to go with the small, or the medium.. but the fit of the small is spot on.
cool.gif

Very nice, I've begun to drool over the Wool/Down Jackets

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$30 at the sample sale a month back :slayer:
(paid retail on the blue and black though :brick: )

Figuered as much.

Being in L.A. that sample sale would've been hard to make :foo:

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't keep up with this thread as much as I would like to. I might have missed out if there was any discussion previously of it being on sale.

Like the bomber, I think that the fishtail is a really nice piece, if not extremely overpriced for what it is. The lowest I've seen it at has been around $700 on sale. I'm hoping that it'll drop to around 50% off like the bomber. I think that's probably the point I'd be willing to purchase it at. Any higher, and I'd rather have a ToJ fishtail (although they are admittedly different beasts).

Urijah1086

Reaction score

Just got my olive bomber jacket in.. the quality and weight of it definitely exceeded my expectations. Thought for sure it would be lighter weight, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out otherwise!

Wasn't sure whether to go with the small, or the medium.. but the fit of the small is spot on. :cool:

Pics?

sciphiyem

Reaction score

Any thoughts on whether or not we'll ever see the fishtail on sale? Sick piece, and the only outerwear I think I want this season.

there's a medium at 50% off at Coggles.com. not sure how much international shipping is though.

Last edited:

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
So I read that W+H sneakers are sized similarly to CPs, but I don't own any CPs. I'm a 8 in Nike sneakers, 7.5 in McNairy chukka, and 7 in Alden Indy. Does 40 in W+H sound about right?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd get 39 for you. I'm a TTS 9 and wear a 41 in CPs. Nike's run 1/2 size small generally. If you're in the market for some size 39 CPs I think I have a pair or two brand new.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got the reversible at half off in heather from steven alan. its real thick, soft and comfy. i like it a lot better than the tiger fleece. you guys looking for a nwt wine in small can hit me up before i drop it in b&s.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do those reversible hoodies run? I have a large loop terry from the summer and they seem to run bigger than the older hoodies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads