• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Will Uniqlo ever come to Canada?

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Weinerpeg needs basics.

I think Winterpeg is the preferred term.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
predict that they will open a store in manitoba first

This would be awesome, if only to stick it to Toronto. That city sucks. It smells like butts and everyone from there is an idiot.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now here is a man I can get behind.

I am excited however, they announced in June that they are going to do an Australian store in the near future.

Which will be excellent, I can just do phone orders then.

They would do really well here too. Our 'basics' brands are gaudy and terrible terrible quality.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Come to McGill. If not for the school, atleast the Montreal women
smile.gif
And a good deal of stuff people around here like(MMM, Jil, Junya, Dries, Lanvin, Dior, RO, etc.) And with ssense apparently opening this Friday, it'll be even better.

Ssense is opening an actual store now?

Sweet.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Dear Canadians,
8789af9b.jpg

This will never be yours
smile.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Honestly Kit I couldn't really care less... I'm much more jealous of a SSense B&M opening in Montreal where I think the best actual clothing store in Calgary is either Leo (naked and famous, acne, nudie, weak W+H buy and some other random stuff) or Brooks Brothers. Seriously.

hastur

Reaction score
everything i read about uniqlo talks about how much their ceo/owner wants to expand into the largest retail chain ever

at the same time they haven't opened like any new stores in north america

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
cesspool of arrogant smelly french people, and euro immigrants.

Ooh, I hope this threak turns into a MontrÃ
00a9.png
al vs. Toronto slapfight! I don't think we've ever had one of those on SF.

quasky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
montreal is objectively better than toronto

+1. is you & i still around? i haven't been to montreal in years, but i remember that place having some nice stuff.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Honestly Kit I couldn't really care less... I'm much more jealous of a SSense B&M opening in Montreal where I think the best actual clothing store in Calgary is either Leo (naked and famous, acne, nudie, weak W+H buy and some other random stuff) or Brooks Brothers. Seriously.
Lol I was just ******* around. Bought a **** ton of socks but that's about it

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member