• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

cgo

Reaction score
there is no code for now. Basically what is listed in the website that is the final price. Previously when the MERRY25 code was still valid, you get another 25% off the listed price (really good deal for some items)

carlos20co

Reaction score
Thaks, yes, eBay is where I've gotten the ones I have, but i had one bad experience there and since then I've been looking to buy directly from the store. One of the pants had moth damage and returning it was too expensive and take a long time. I'll give it another try though, I see there are several in my size. Thank you.

PreppyJ

Reaction score
With the prices that are in stores for the past week, there is no reason to buy on ebay instead. I often find you can get better deals directly from RL without the frustration of dealing with people who may not accept a return or act responsibly

levku

Reaction score
How can I receive an additional 25% off select already-reduced merchandise for a total savings of up to 55% off?

easy_golfing

Reaction score
I received the cable knit cashmere sweater I ordered. Looks pretty good, and a great fit, but still on the fence about keeping it or not...

PreppyJ

Reaction score
How can I receive an additional 25% off select already-reduced merchandise for a total savings of up to 55% off?
It says it is included in the price. But honestly, the prices of most items online are much better in store. I would recommend going to a store or having it shipped from one. It requires a bit of effort, but well worth it.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I received the cable knit cashmere sweater I ordered. Looks pretty good, and a great fit, but still on the fence about keeping it or not...

Keep. I wore one of mine yesterday. I wear at least one every week.

easy_golfing

Reaction score

Keep. I wore one of mine yesterday. I wear at least one every week.

Kept it. :)

Any idea on how durable the cotton knits are? Bought a few and wondering if they'll hold their shape and color or will lose it and fade like other cotton sweaters.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xPost from the AE thread...

Just noticed that RL has Sanderson Suede Wingtips for sales for $195.xx with a good selection of sizes available.

Pretty good deal if you are in the market for a pair of suede dress shoes, I'd say.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

xPost from the AE thread...

Just noticed that RL has Sanderson Suede Wingtips for sales for $195.xx with a good selection of sizes available.

Pretty good deal if you are in the market for a pair of suede dress shoes, I'd say.

Buy a pair of socks to get the purchase over $200 and you get them down to circa $150.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RL mansion still has some suits and sports coat on sale. There is one Polo I custom fit suit 38s going for less than 600, and some RLBL sports coat in 36R and 36S for 550 ish. I am still debating on the Polo I custom fit myself...

John Appleseed

Reaction score
Additional 40% off select items with promo code SNOW14. That is after they have bumped up the prices back from the drops over the weekend. Really, it is just additional 10% off.

nringo

Reaction score
Some additional markdowns online and 20% off. Picked up the sandersons and the suede captoes for about $140 each. Not a bad deal!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads