• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

starro

Reaction score
Besides the new unlined OCBD, the old lined OCBDs in solids and uni stripes, is everything else made in Malaysia and/or non-iron? Are those mentioned above the only quality shirts left still manufactured in USA?

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40% off when you buy 4+ shirts. Any stackable promos?

Edit: Pulled the trigger fon 4 milano linen shirts. @ $63 Each it was the same price I paid last June. Note they shrink a bit if you dry them warm. To keep the best collar roll, line dry.

I've found that linen shrinks in general when machine dried. Always careful about that. I also bought a BB shirt a little big assuming it would shrink.

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at a BB outlet and saw some nice socks that were Made in Japan. They did not look like they were the 346 line. There were 19.99 or so. Does BB outlets ever have any sales on socks? B1G1?

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who makes these Peal split toe shoes?

20170601_173344.jpg

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think they will shrink any by machine wash? I won't put them in the dryer but still wondering if they will shrink some. I don't want the inseam to shrink.
I actually would prefer if mine shrunk a little more. My pants are at least 5 years old, and I have been washing and drying this way the whole time. I'm not sure what inseam they were when I bought them, but they are tagged 30, and they now measure 29.75".

ultramantaro

Reaction score
Any thoughts on their latest Milano cut suits? I am interested in a DB model from the 1818 line and wondering if the quality is worth it at about $500 to $600 on sale. Thanks!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes the new Golden Fleece shoes? It's made in Italy with no obvious traits (last shape is more old school though, like Alden Barrie/Church binder leather PTB). In the promotion it does say flexible goodwelt, so I guess I can start guessing it's Sassetti, though it really could be anyone. Priced about $550?

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes the new Golden Fleece shoes? It's made in Italy with no obvious traits (last shape is more old school though, like Alden Barrie/Church binder leather PTB). In the promotion it does say flexible goodwelt, so I guess I can start guessing it's Sassetti, though it really could be anyone. Priced about $550?

Got a link?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads