• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the first couple episodes of American Gods. Couldn't get into it but maybe I'll give it another shot.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
412oSkSZXKL._SX522_.jpg

Finished season 1 of this via Amazon. Not sure how I feel about this. There are other versions of this show(The Bridge is one.)

It isn't Broadchurch but they tried. VERY complex plot. Lead actors are solid. Even the supporting cast is good. The plot is what made me not like this as much as I wanted to. Just too much going on.
Thanks for the rec. I'm at E07 and enjoying it very much so far. I don't think there's too much going on (yet), although some parts of the story have yet to be explained at all.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watching GLOW on Netflix. Didn't think I could get into a show about '80s wrestling but I'm really liking this one.

I caught the first 2 episodes. So-so so far.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watching GLOW on Netflix. Didn't think I could get into a show about '80s wrestling but I'm really liking this one.

I started and finished GLOW during the weekend. Very pleasantly suprised. The first 5 minutes of episode 1 definitely grabbed my attention but the show held it by merit.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the rec. I'm at E07 and enjoying it very much so far. I don't think there's too much going on (yet), although some parts of the story have yet to be explained at all.

Overall, I liked it. It was no Broadchurch, but ok.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S02 of The Tunnel is pretty good too. Less complex than the first season.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ozark released on Netflix this weekend. Was eager for it and I love Jason Bateman. Just two episodes in but it doesn't disappoint. A bit reminiscent of Bloodline in that the geographical setting is like a character itself. I enjoyed Bloodline but feel that it ended too quickly. It was never given a full chance to end appropriately.

Bloodline's demise was due in part to high production costs which, I assume it's location was a contributing factor. I'm hoping Ozark gets a chance to develop over more than Bloodline's three season run and that the Ozarks allow the producers to get more for their dollar than the FL Keys.

Bateman is fantastic! It took me less than half the first episode to be fully invested in his character.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bateman is p great in it, yeah. I'm a couple of episodes in. Not the best series by a long shot but really solid so far, imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads