• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MV5BMTg0NDU2MDM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODEzMjY2OTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Pretty funny comedy about a horny young Brit who owns a failing cafe.....

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Black Mirror is pretty good so far, three episodes in. Relatively predictable, but still good.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MV5BMTg0NDU2MDM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODEzMjY2OTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Pretty funny comedy about a horny young Brit who owns a failing cafe.....

Agreed. Starts out decent and gets better after having watched 2-3 episodes or so, imo. Olivia Coleman plays her role very well too, as usual.

Atlanta is also pretty decent.

Westworld is still going strong. The new Shameless is good too.

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First episode of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency was awesome
I have not read the books before so I have nothing to compare to, but put simply it's all kinds of wonderfully fucked up

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First episode of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency was awesome
I have not read the books before so I have nothing to compare to, but put simply it's all kinds of wonderfully fucked up
Second episode was almost even better I think
It's not really based on the books more than the title character, but if you're a fan of Douglas Adams work and humour I can guarantee you will enjoy this aswell

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watching some Black Mirror. Generally underwhelmed but "White Bear" episode was awesome.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watching some Black Mirror. Generally underwhelmed but "White Bear" episode was awesome.
I just watched that one yesterday. I´ve liked the whole show so far, specially the endings but this episode had one of the most traumatic ones.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quarry is good so far.

binged watched the first season....enjoyed it.....soundtrack....excellent.....cinemax has the whole season on youtube.

season 5 of longmire was alright.....netflix renewed it for a sixth and final season.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife is out of town, binge watching Hell onWheels, kinda fun

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was filmed just outside my city (Calgary). One of the kids i teach is in season 5 lol
Quote:
6 seasons holy crap, I thought there was only the one. Guess i have my tv watching covered until the new year. Thanks dude . Hows the snow looking in the mountains?

KenRose

Reaction score
ha ha, it's 15 degrees celsius right now; no snow. That 5/6 season was actually just one season, you'll go through it quick. The first couple seasons were the best in my opinion.

6 seasons holy crap, I thought there was only the one. Guess i have my tv watching covered until the new year. Thanks dude . Hows the snow looking in the mountains?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads