• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite soft drink?

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been elinimating soda for awhile but when I do indulge in one it is usually a coke or some variety of coke like cherry vanilla

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they still make "Surge"?
laugh.gif

koji

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresca.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
i like orange sodas.

ive noticed too that alot of Koreans love orange soda.

when i am at a fast food place sometimes if i see a young korean person walk up to the soda fountain , i can always bet on he will be going for the orange soda.

I like Diet Sunkist!

Oh an I tried a bottle of Mexican Coke the other day. It was much better than Coca Cola Classic, but still had way too much sugar for me. My dad used to work for Coca Cola and told me a brief history of their product line when he was working there and how they outsmarted customers into liking Coke with high fructose corn syrup (which probably contributed a lot more than we know to the rise of diabetes in America).

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SoBe Lean

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tea, either hot or iced, without sugar. It's one of the healthiest things you can drink besides water, and more importantly I just like the taste of it. Plus it has just enough caffeine (25% of coffee), so I can drink several cups throughout the day and not get jittery.

I generally try to avoid corn syrup, not just because it's terrible for your body, but also because it makes everything taste absolutely disgusting.

I do love the cane sugar-based Coca-cola though. I wish they would offer it for sale in the US, maybe call it "Coke Premium" or something like that. I mean, there's clearly a market for it if people are willing to import it from Mexico.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads