• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
drank some Bowmore and then a bunch of bourbon highballs (been drinking bourbon highs a lot lately) last night, and it was my bartender friend's birthday so I had the genius idea to shout him a Zacapa 23 for his birthday and it ended up being several of those in shots for both of us.
ffffuuuu.gif
Checked the receipt and he only rang me up one Zacapa after all that though.
redface.gif
Don't remember coming home but I do remember sitting at the bar between my girlfriend and this other beautiful Japanese woman to my right, she was stunning. Beautiful tender-looking face and hair, miniskirt, fishnets, expensive shoes, delicate knit top. With a really nerdy looking guy and they both looked kinda depressed.
ffffuuuu.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Southern Tier Imperial Mokah Stout brewed with Belgium Chocolate and coffee
2011-04-08-21-07-28-023.jpg
And now some North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
2011-04-08-22-31-53-148.jpg

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New haul of beers to try. Glad to see a cute looking female who knows her beer working the beer section know.
photo70.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
New haul of beers to try. Glad to see a cute looking female who knows her beer working the beer section know.

In 6 months time she'll have put on 20 lbs from all the free beer and she will ask you on a date if you play your cards right.
biggrin.gif

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I doubt they give free beer at this place. They only sell singles and keep limited stock since they focus more on wine, coffee, tea, and other things. Plus she seemed liked the kind of girl who watches her weight.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Brewskis

Skip the quilmes, the val dieu is excellent, can't tell the last on the right. Some times I prefer Stone's PA more than IPA.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea im not expecting much from the quilmes but I told myself im going to try everything the store has so I was going to get it regardless. Im drinking the Val Dieu right now and its not bad but not the best blonde I have had. The last on the right is Sweaty Betty Blonde which I had a hard time to finish because it was not very good at all.

DC101

Reaction score
last night started with a bottle of 2010 sinskey rose of pinot noir, moved to a couple of side cars after dinner a dram of red breast neat and finished with a couple small glasses of homemade limoncello

Canvas08

Reaction score
1.5 oz cruzan light rum
.75 oz bombay sapphire gin
4 dashes angostura
6 oz coca-cola

delicious

2.25 oz hendrick's gin
5 dashes angostura

not so delicious

1 large dram of johnnie walker gold label

delicious.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a Vesper last night, with Junipero, Belvidere, and Cocchi Americano Apertivo. Hmm. This is something I can get behind.

~ H

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
stoli and cran...watching the final round of the masters!

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Two Bros. Ebel's Weiss

2011-04-10-15-45-43-524.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads