• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
I really want to buy a good bottle of bourbon but Im having a big party next week. I'll be a selfish bastard and wait til the day after.
Tis the season man, share the wealth

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Sitting out on the back porch with a Rocky Patel Renaissance and a rum and ginger (made with Rogue spiced rum). Have a couple of hours til I need to pick my wife up and I plan to enjoy them!

Tasted a couple of surprisingly good wines this weekend, but the two that stood out (aka, early enough in the evening to remember names) were the Rombauer Chardonnay and First Drop Mother's Milk. Anyone ever try either? Or for that matter, the other Rombauers? I'm tempted to pick something up from the local market, but I hate to pull the trigger on a $30+ bottle that I don't know much about.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
150506_939212927760_15904009_49388768_3728451_n.jpg
no surprises, typical BdM fresh cherryness; unfortunately I got drunk on beer and sake before this, and had no food to accompany the wine, so it wasn't all that enjoyable.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
I really want to buy a good bottle of bourbon but Im having a big party next week. I'll be a selfish bastard and wait til the day after.

If you're not willing to share quality booze with your guests then you shouldn't have them at your house.
teacha.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
If you're not willing to share quality booze with your guests then you shouldn't have them at your house.
teacha.gif

Bah. Those cheap ***** never contribute. Let them eat cake. Save the good **** for daddy!

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night I had Schmaltz' 14 year Anniversary ale. At 14%, it
ffffuuuu.gif
'ed me up pretty good
laugh.gif
Thick as molasses. Similar to Port's Old Viscosity, but better. The alcohol is pretty discernable, but not as bad as DFH's World Wide Stout. It's a great deal for < $6.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
150506_939212927760_15904009_49388768_3728451_n.jpg

no surprises, typical BdM fresh cherryness; unfortunately I got drunk on beer and sake before this, and had no food to accompany the wine, so it wasn't all that enjoyable.

That's too bad, it's a great wine.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
bad timing, indeed. weren't any choices left for a 1:30am last drink where I was at that night, out with friends, besides a sleepy little wine bar.
redface.gif

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
bad timing, indeed. weren't any choices left for a 1:30am last drink where I was at that night, out with friends, besides a sleepy little wine bar.
redface.gif

I'm very familiar with those nights. You run out of booze and all that you have are a couple of 1997 Brunello's just sitting there all by their lonesome while all the liquor stores are closed.
facepalm.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
I'm very familiar with those nights. You run out of booze and all that you have are a couple of 1997 Brunello's just sitting there all by their lonesome while all the liquor stores are closed.
facepalm.gif

Care for a glass of Lafite mixed with a little Sprite?
devil.gif
bounce2.gif

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Sitting on my back porch with a glass of Seven Hills Ciel du Cheval 2007. Picked it up on a whim a couple months ago, decided to crack it open tonight. Really enjoy the flavor, though it's a bit mild. Not especially drying or tannic, which I'm appreciating for once. I think my favorite part has to be the texture, though. It's got a really nice, soft mouth feel.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads