• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still hung from most of a bottle of Montecristo 12yo rum, Mexican Cokes and limes last night. Damn sugar.

Riley Dee

Reaction score
IMAG0350-1.jpg

St Martin Bruin

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ that sounds awesome. WIll try it with some Havana Club 7 if I can get my hands on some limes here.

Drinking a Basil water right now. (Basil Hayden's + soda, lots of ice)

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Your lime issues depress me greatly. Very unfair. So many warm-weather drinks call for lime (as if you didn't know). However, I am very jealous of your, and the rest of the world's, access to Havana Club. Generally my favorite rum for mixing.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't have any TOJ promo packs of leather jackets laying around, so instead I will bring hoardes of squealy Japanese girls who will scream 'KAWAIII' at 'YADA!!!!' at everything. I can bring the Cuban smokes as well if need be.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Aforementioned Havana Club 7 and Coke. Wish it was Mexican Coke, and wish I had limes... :fu: This is why we need to have a styleforum international booze potluck someday.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of rum, I'm having a mojito right now. Went all out making it too- quartered the half lime, muddled it with the mint and sugar, (rahter than just using juice) and I actually went through the trouble of crushing the ice. And I used an aged rum to add a little flavor (something I do with most white rum drinks).

Wonderful, even though this is one of the cooler days we've had this summer.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babara