• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wedding attire for Temecula summer (venue suggestions welcomed, too)

movingtoofast

Reaction score
I am getting married next summer. The only month that works is July. As I mentioned, it will be in Temecula, and we all know our summers. We'll have a small wedding with around 50 guests and want it to be on a ranch. So, the whole theme will be rustic and a bit casual, with closest family and friends. I am trying to picture what I could wear but need help. Can anyone help me with some suggestions, at least something general? I'm afraid I'll either make it too formal or casual, not to mention the temperature factor. Also, it would be great if anyone could recommend a ranch in this area. We are about to start looking for the wedding venue and I sense it will be quite a task. I'm not even sure where to begin.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am getting married next summer. The only month that works is July. As I mentioned, it will be in Temecula, and we all know our summers. We'll have a small wedding with around 50 guests and want it to be on a ranch. So, the whole theme will be rustic and a bit casual, with closest family and friends. I am trying to picture what I could wear but need help. Can anyone help me with some suggestions, at least something general? I'm afraid I'll either make it too formal or casual, not to mention the temperature factor. Also, it would be great if anyone could recommend a ranch in this area. We are about to start looking for the wedding venue and I sense it will be quite a task. I'm not even sure where to begin.
I don't know of any ranches, but keep Doffo Winery in your pocket as a back up.
Marcelo has really transformed that property into a beauty.
I can't imagine being in a suit out there in July, but best of luck...

Reaction score
Congratulations! The best advice I can give you - look for breathable fabrics. At the end of the day, you need to feel comfortable and be able to enjoy this happy occasion. Perhaps a linen short-sleeved shirt and chinos, blazer on top for the ceremony. I would go for lighter colors too. As for the ranch recommendation, I remember oh too well how many factors play a role here. My sister used a wedding planning website, that lucky kid and her generation always find a way. You can try that option. I am sharing the one she told me about, this is the list of wedding venues in Temecula. You need to select the filters - your budget, the number of guests, and venue type (I know you want a ranch, but I agree that wineries are also worth checking). Select all these and the date; you'll get accurate prices and all the details you need when you click on a venue from your list. I see there are lots of photos too. All the best and congratulations again!

movingtoofast

Reaction score
I am so grateful to both of you! Thank you. This winery looks beautiful, I will show it to the lady of the house and we'll definitely check what's offered with our filters on the other website. Now I actually started breathing again. I should have asked sooner.

Bonbon_style

Reaction score
go to Made to mesure place to get your suit they do a ton of wedding i think theres a Enzo Custom in LA ask for tropical wool such as Fresco and other high twist yarn also ask for half or quater lining and not too much padding in the chest and the shoulder. all these thing will make the jacket lighter and more breathable . for color choice aside from blue you could go for some shades of brown or beige or even terracota wich have been popular recently i feel those earth tone will fit with the ranch vibz

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrier2man