• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN - Peacock Edition

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Three pattern Friday. Note, the tie is not nearly as fire engine red as the pics suggest. Too damn overcast to get any good coloring...

EDIT: For some reason my ******* computer won't let me add the top picture right side up... :fu:

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Three pattern Friday. Note, the tie is not nearly as fire engine red as the pics suggest. Too damn overcast to get any good coloring...
EDIT: For some reason my ******* computer won't let me add the top picture right side up... :fu:

i really love that jacket!! same with the tie...i often wonder why we dont see this tie more often here. its a staple IMHO.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
The UPenn Repp is for sure a staple, IMHO. You can wear that tie with almost anything.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

The UPenn Repp is for sure a staple, IMHO. You can wear that tie with almost anything.

it was my first "good" tie when i was a kid. me and my dad had been watching Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and michael caine wears one almost through the whole movie. He took me out and bought me one after that at nordstroms.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this. But i'm to boring to pull something like this off.

EDIT: For some reason my ******* computer won't let me add the top picture right side up...
ffffuuuu.gif

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
some new **** today...threw it all together..

favorite piece is the pocket square...C3P0 and R2D2 star wars. :nodding:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
some new **** today...threw it all together..

favorite piece is the pocket square...C3P0 and R2D2 star wars.
nod[1].gif

How aboutz we sees the ps fully

I really don't know what to think of camo anymore. This might be a good look but I am afraid that my blind hate for for the recent camo jizzplosion in the tumblrz circlez won't allow me to judge this fairly.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

How aboutz we sees the ps fully

I really don't know what to think of camo anymore. This might be a good look but I am afraid that my blind hate for for the recent camo jizzplosion in the tumblrz circlez won't allow me to judge this fairly.

well, Id avoid this fit if i lived in manhattan, im sure theres plenty of bloggers running around with one buckle of their double monks undone and camo trous taking pics of their espressos and artsy fartsy poses crossing the street. however, i live in nashville, the epicenter of polo shirts and pleated khakis. The only camo i see is mossy oak hunting gear. but i suppose camo is just as affected as using a tie as a belt.

heres the PS...favorite purchase this year.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
well, Id avoid this fit if i lived in manhattan, im sure theres plenty of bloggers running around with one buckle of their double monks undone and camo trous taking pics of their espressos and artsy fartsy poses crossing the street. however, i live in nashville, the epicenter of polo shirts and pleated khakis. The only camo i see is mossy oak hunting gear. but i suppose camo is just as affected as using a tie as a belt.
heres the PS...favorite purchase this year.

that's cool. Who made it?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
psycho bunny....

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.